Concealed carry idea.

I ran into a friend last night at a concert. This was in a county owned Gun Free venue. Although I know many people carry there. He was carrying what looked like a shoulder bag with a little oxygen tank inside. He is about 70. 

It was a simple black shoulder travel bag with a water bottle and a 1911. He carries it everywhere including past rent a cop type security guards and even metal detectors. Just one smart diversion on the outside. No one says a word. 

IMG_5406.jpeg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Huaco Kid said:

I have no idea what this guy thought he was going to accomplish, but yoy!

pit.jpg.3e3ee7d47d9e9fe39e083f34e7877031.jpg

https://www.wtae.com/article/pittsburgh-airport-guns-in-foil/60624857

Stupid people think they know how stuff works and the have the reinforcement from other stupid people.  I know some Physics and how some things work.  I have proven how to do something in an airport and get away with it, since I know how "things work".  I have actually tested this passively and verified it works.  I have previously posted it in details so I'll not do it again here.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Batesmotel said:

I ran into a friend last night at a concert. This was in a county owned Gun Free venue. Although I know many people carry there. He was carrying what looked like a shoulder bag with a little oxygen tank inside. He is about 70. 

It was a simple black shoulder travel bag with a water bottle and a 1911. He carries it everywhere including past rent a cop type security guards and even metal detectors. Just one smart diversion on the outside. No one says a word. 

IMG_5406.jpeg

I guess that is one way to do it.  At 70 and with the oxygen bottle bag, he might look more like a victim.   How fast can he access that 1911?  My buddy stated he could walk around holding a gun with a newspaper draped over it.  Maybe now not so much.  

I constantly recommend people at a higher risk of attack (women and seniors) to have a flipper folding knife in hand when in public sketchy places.  Takes a quarter second to open and once attacked or someone tries to grab your purse/bag, you stab and cut.   That will usually work unless attacker can control the knife arm.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 4/28/2024 at 9:02 PM, Silentpoet said:

DesertEagle_50AE.jpg

On 4/28/2024 at 10:35 PM, Silentpoet said:

gatling gun.jpg

I've been told to shove big bigger things up my own before. I lack the ambition to try. 

• Haha 1