They are trying hard not to call him illegal.

How the hell does somebody like him get hired to begin with.?  It doesn't say if it was a school department or recreation department he worked for in the article.  I had to go through many back-ground checks just to work around stinky pipe fitters and mill wrights. I would think working around kids would require amore thorough check. 

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, FullClip said:

How the hell does somebody like him get hired to begin with.?  It doesn't say if it was a school department or recreation department he worked for in the article.  I had to go through many back-ground checks just to work around stinky pipe fitters and mill wrights. I would think working around kids would require amore thorough check. 

DEI

• Like 8
  • Sad 2

Well kinda hard to say if he was legal or illegal from story.  I mean there are a lot of legal Meskins here, myself included.

I don't have kids but working Child Abuse cases at DA and then later at CPS,  this is nothing new.  Offenders will do whatever to get close to victims.  Now I am all for killing predators but you also gotta ask - Where the f'k were these kids parents.  He filmed unconscious victims so was it like a sleep over at coach's house?  The govt. Has failed citizens at the border and a lot of parents have failed their kids 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The reason this keeps happening is that there is no retribution anymore. Prisons are a cakewalk today compared to what they were in the past. IMO a person should want to die and go to hell rather than go to prison. Prison should be the worst place on planet earth. 

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, El Spicoli said:

Well kinda hard to say if he was legal or illegal from story.  I mean there are a lot of legal Meskins here, myself included.

I don't have kids but working Child Abuse cases at DA and then later at CPS,  this is nothing new.  Offenders will do whatever to get close to victims.  Now I am all for killing predators but you also gotta ask - Where the f'k were these kids parents.  He filmed unconscious victims so was it like a sleep over at coach's house?  The govt. Has failed citizens at the border and a lot of parents have failed their kids 

From the story 

• One count of possessing fraudulent immigration documents
  • One count of possessing an identification document or authentication feature that was stolen or produced without lawful property

Why would he have fraudulent documents if he was legally here.  Possibly he overstayed when he arrived here legally.

• Like 1

Just now, Silentpoet said:

From the story 

Why would he have fraudulent documents if he was legally here.  Possibly he overstayed when he arrived here legally.

No doubt the media hates the term illegal immigrants and we just Joe apologize for using the term to a murderer.  I guess I read story too fast because I didn't see that.  That said, the documents don't necessarily need to be his.  Usually the Feds pass on this stuff and just allow the states to go with state charges.   Pretty sure the rapes carry a higher penalty.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, El Spicoli said:

No doubt the media hates the term illegal immigrants and we just Joe apologize for using the term to a murderer.  I guess I read story too fast because I didn't see that.  That said, the documents don't necessarily need to be his.  Usually the Feds pass on this stuff and just allow the states to go with state charges.   Pretty sure the rapes carry a higher penalty.

I was doing a bit of reading between the lines and inferred that he is.  Also given that particular news site's bias I think they would avoid using that term.  I could be wrong, it is a bit of guess and assumption that seems to fit.

• Like 2