Major terrorist attack in Moscow, Russia

Fog

2 hours ago, railfancwb said:

How many Democrats are there?

You think?  I don't think they will say much.  In fact, they will probably say Trump approves of Putin's actions and move on.  They are too busy defending Hamas.  I'm sure democrats will find some way to use this to give more money to Ukraine.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

On 3/22/2024 at 2:50 PM, Eric said:

Given what Putin has showed himself to be capable of, it would not surprise me if this attack were engineered to lay at the feet of the Ukrainians, or another of the countries he covets, as justification to move against them. Even if he had nothing to do with it, he isn't the sort to let a perfectly good tragedy go to waste. He will use this to further his interests.

As between Biden and his millions of “refuges” including a good number of single males of military age and Putin and his crackdowns, which is better for typical citizens of the two nations?

• Like 2

• Administrators
1 minute ago, railfancwb said:

As between Biden and his millions of “refuges” including a good number of single males of military age and Putin and his crackdowns, which is better for typical citizens of the two nations?

It's not an either/or proposition. Biden and Putin are both blights on their respective nations and they have both made the world a far more dangerous place, through their actions. It is a no-brainer that the terrorists need to be dealt with. I don't think there is another man alive today with a fraction of the blood on his hands that Putin has though and he needs to be dealt with too. As for Biden, he needs to be shown the door in November and all the madness he presided over needs to be rolled back, to the extent that it can be. 

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, Eric said:

As for Biden, he needs to be shown the door in November and all the madness he presided over needs to be rolled back, to the extent that it can be. 

And as many dictators, he, nor Mr. Obama, will never suffer for his crimes, nay, both, their kin and all of his willing accomplices will be further enriched.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

47 minutes ago, railfancwb said:

... including a good number of single males of military age ...

Most of which will be working for Tyson Foods and other craven companies after they eliminate their native-born employees to make room for the hordes of peons at slave wages.

NB If you go to Tyson's website, they categorically deny firing their American workers and hiring illegal invaders -- all of them likely  paying no taxes and gathering in thousands per month in hippie Marxist rewards for breaking into the country.

I guess all of the proof from government and private investigations that that is exactly what they do and have done over the last twenty years is obviously racist, white nationalist disinformation.

:upeyes:

I have always enjoyed Tyson's product, but I won't purchase them again: ever.

• Like 3

• Administrators
8 minutes ago, tous said:

And as many dictators, he, nor Mr. Obama, will never suffer for his crimes, nay, both, their kin and all of his willing accomplices will be further enriched.

The sad thing is that the bill always comes due and someone will have to pay it. I think our nation is in more danger today, both from internal attack and external forces, than it ever has been. 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Fog said:

Between them I'm not sure either side has any moral high ground. Ukraine is corrupt as the day is long and they have treated civilians very badly whenever they get the chance, to say nothing of their own people who are being killed simply for saying they don't like the sawed off runt dictator they are stuck with.

But the muslim terrorist scum is still somehow far worse than both of them combined. 

Don't know if the muslims were really "running for Ukraine". If they were smart they were running in all directions. But being a terrorist sort of precludes being smart, so maybe they were, maybe they were told to. ISIS would love nothing more than to stir up war between western powers.

Had those idiots honored the Minsk Accords, and not spent years shelling civilians in Donbass, there may not currently be a war.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Eric said:

The sad thing is that the bill always comes due and someone will have to pay it. I think our nation is in more danger today, both from internal attack and external forces, than it ever has been. 

Perhaps our only solace is that throughout history, evil has often failed to conquer the good, decent people of the civilized world.

Yes, Pizarro  basically wiped out the Inca civilization motivated by greed, but Incan ancestors today live in a relatively peaceful Peru and Ecuador.

Sadly, Europeans committed genocide against the indigenous people of North America, again motivated by greed and racism, but a great civilization was built on top of that evil.

Hitler failed.

Stalin failed.

Mao pretty much failed to turn China into a huge feudal estate ruled by him and the land remains communist to this day, but it is a modern society of 1.4 billion, few of them ignorant serfs.

Pol Pot failed.

Idi Amin failed.

Other, more than I can easily name,  chose evil and failed.

Biden and his Marxist ilk will fail, but whether they are replaced by decency or greater evil remains to be seen.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, MO Fugga said:

Had those idiots honored the Minsk Accords, and not spent years shelling civilians in Donbass, there may not currently be a war.

Some of the medical experiments being done on Ukrainian people were pretty twisted. They had many labs shooting God knows what into the population, all funded by western money. 

I'm not going to say they would be better off under Russia, I don't believe that, but they sure don't have it great under the sawed off runt and his installed cronies.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, FullClip said:

Yup...they didn't even have to build a big hollow horse or anything.   We opened the gates and gave them phones, food, lodging and EBT cards.

What scares me is they will do like S. Africa, randomly start roaming the countryside looting and killing and little or nothing will be done about it.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 3/23/2024 at 7:01 PM, Eric said:

I think that Putin has well proven himself to be a liar and a murderer and I distrust anything he has to say. I do not think Ukraine had anything to do with this attack and I do think Putin will spin it any way he likes, to further his agenda. Trusting him to inform the world on the facts of this attack is like trusting HAMAS to provide accurate information on the casualties Palestinians have suffered. Neither has any credibility and both deserve the same fate.

Yep.  Trusting Putin (or Zelensky, ftm) to tell the truth would be like trusting Biden to tell the truth... 

• Like 8

Bongino was saying don't be so quick to believe the story.  Maybe it's true, maybe not.  The US intelligence agencies warned them of a potential terror attack.  The Q is who told the intelligence agencies?  

Now I will give Vlad credit for recording shocking the testicles of one of the terrorists and uploading it.

• Like 2