SOTU Biden Bingo

Eric

• Administrators

I'm going to say that he will inadvertently quote Abe Simpson at least twice. Maybe he will tell us how he used to tie an onion to his belt, because it was the style back then. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. "Gimme five bees for a quarter," you'd say.

• Haha 3

• Administrators

As many drugs as they are undoubtedly throwing at him to keep him on an even keel tonight, we might get a Mr Burns after his meds type of deal.

tumblr_nvct2iOJqE1uhb0bho1_500.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, FullClip said:

I'm gonna try watching,  but don't know how much I'll be able to stomach. 

Not me. I'll Just read all the commentary on RealClearPolitics tomorrow. RCP prints commentary from both sides, so you if he keeps it short and doesn't fall down and stumbles his was through it, The Libs will say it was the greatest SOTU speech in history and proof that Biden need s 4 more years to totally destroy the country, and the more conservative commentators will tell us what really happened, and video footage will be available of some of his most questionable false claims and worst blunders.

• Like 3

I went back and forth. Watch it, or clean out the septic tank.. Relly tough choice, but since my Biden babble to english translation guide has been on back order,

9780971394278-us.jpg.68434fd0af11446bcd73a576d05cf609.jpg

my choice was made easier.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2