Female injuries in Army Basic Training DOUBLE that of males.

Gunboat1

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2023/05/18/nearly-1-3-female-recruits-were-injured-army-basic-training-last-year.html

Women are at least twice as likely as men to be injured in Army basic training, according to data collected over six years by the service.

Most of those injuries were musculoskeletal -- meaning they affect the bones, muscles, joints and tendons of female recruits. Military.com obtained the injury data as the Army is looking for ways to boost recovery for men and women moving through boot camp.

During 2022, nearly 30% of female recruits were injured on average each month during Army basic training. The average was 23% per month between 2017 and 2022, the data shows. During those years, about 12% of male recruits were injured each month.

And still we persist in the idiotic policy of encouraging their inclusion in combat units.  Madness.

• Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Gunboat1 said:

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2023/05/18/nearly-1-3-female-recruits-were-injured-army-basic-training-last-year.html

Women are at least twice as likely as men to be injured in Army basic training, according to data collected over six years by the service.

Most of those injuries were musculoskeletal -- meaning they affect the bones, muscles, joints and tendons of female recruits. Military.com obtained the injury data as the Army is looking for ways to boost recovery for men and women moving through boot camp.

During 2022, nearly 30% of female recruits were injured on average each month during Army basic training. The average was 23% per month between 2017 and 2022, the data shows. During those years, about 12% of male recruits were injured each month.

And still we persist in the idiotic policy of encouraging their inclusion in combat units.  Madness.

I agree.  Not surprising, since the Military training is a strenuous physical activity and from my experience, women/girls don't normally do heavy physical labor prior to military service, since they aren't suited for it.  So more physical injuries are the result.  As you say, women aren't generally suited for this.

• Like 2

As far as the Progessives are concerned, our Armed Forces aren't tools of national defense.   They are employment and entitlement programs and laboratories for social engineering. 

Traitorous bastards.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, Batesmotel said:

How many men just suck it up so they don’t get recycled? Finish injured and heal after graduating.

But I agree more women get injured. Smaller body takes less abuse. 

The fact that men can do that, and are willing to do that, speaks to their suitability for combat.  The weaker women....not so much.

• Like 6

9 hours ago, Fnfalman said:

Weaker women have actually seen combat…unlike a certain blowhard.  

What part of women getting injured X2 do you not understand, and forces you to strawman argue about combat?

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, M&P15T said:

There's no solution. It's just the way it is.

The solution is to cut out ALL repeat ALL of the woke, LGBTWTFIDKLMAO, pro- feminist policies, return to MEN ONLY in combatant units, and announce that we are embarking on a serious program of toughening, strengthening, and re- forming our Armed Forces.  Call for volunteers among our young men, guaranteeing them good pay and benefits, and a WARRIOR CULTURE to join.  Fire enough of the perfumed princes and Feminist Sacred Cow/Incompetent Warrior Princesses (FSCIWPs) tm so as to demonstrate that this is serious and irrevocable.  That is what we must do to fix this.  Otherwise, we are doomed to be conquered, sooner or later.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

1 minute ago, M&P15T said:

Oh, I agree. But then there's reality. 

What would we do if we were attacked, and were in danger of being annihilated?  We would take precisely those steps.  Why must we wait until our survival is in peril?  

I say we do it now, and avoid the potential defeat, plus the millions of lives that will be lost.

• Thanks 2

Just now, Gunboat1 said:

What would we do if we were attacked, and were in danger of being annihilated?  We would take precisely those steps.  Why must we wait until our survival is in peril?  

I say we do it now, and avoid the potential defeat, plus the millions of lives that will be lost.

Sorry dude, but you're living in a fantasy world. None of that is going to happen.

But.....if you have a magic-wand, feel free to wave it. And in that case, I've also got some suggestions on other needed changes. 

1 minute ago, M&P15T said:

Sorry dude, but you're living in a fantasy world. None of that is going to happen.

But.....if you have a magic-wand, feel free to wave it. And in that case, I've also got some suggestions on other needed changes. 

We keep telling the truth, and when enough people get scared, and fed up, they will get behind doing the right thing.  Silence is complicity and indicates agreement.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gunboat1 said:

We keep telling the truth, and when enough people get scared, and fed up, they will get behind doing the right thing.  Silence is complicity and indicates agreement.

It's going to take the country being under serious peril. There's just no other way to get people to admit the situation to themselves, much less do the correct thing with the military.

Life is too soft here, it's going to lead to hard times. 

• Like 1

I agree completely.  Unfortunately,  it's going to take imminent peril and a great deal of hardship to wake up all the sheep, and the blithering fools who support the status quo.

What is the quote?  "The first step towards recovery is admitting that you have a problem. "  Speaking the truth is a contribution towards correction.

My nephew met his wife over in Iraq when they both were in the Army. As far as I know, she made it through basic training just fine and is still in good physical condition today and still runs marathons almost 20 years later. Being in eh military helped to shape her character an my nephew couldn't have found a better woman to marry and have his children.

While I don't agree that women should serve in combat for a number of reasons, I have a great deal of respect for women who serve in the military.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, M&P15T said:

What part of women getting injured X2 do you not understand, and forces you to strawman argue about combat?

Maybe more men should step up and serve so that women wouldn’t have to, eh?

Where were you when women were serving?  

So what if they’re injured twice as much as men while in training?  They still finish the training and serve just fine.  And many of them have served in combat just fine.  Some even bled, maimed and died just like their male counterparts.  

51 minutes ago, Fnfalman said:

Maybe more men should step up and serve so that women wouldn’t have to, eh?  To make this possible, we have to defeminize and reinvigorate the warrior culture which the introduction of women and woke BS has largely destroyed.

Where were you when women were serving?  Irrelevant.  Facts are facts, no matter who cites them.

So what if they’re injured twice as much as men while in training?  This costs money,  takes up valuable training bandwidth, and is an accurate predictor of injuries and the resultant slowing/ weakening of their team in combat. They still finish the training and serve just fine.  Highly debatable, especially in combat units unlucky enough to have them assigned to them. And many of them have served in combat just fine.  Tiny numbers, low- intensity operations.  Even a blind hog finds a strawberry once in a while.  Doesn't fit them for work as a strawberry harvester.

Some even bled, maimed and died just like their male counterparts.  Hardly a useful metric for successful combat performance.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Fnfalman said:

Maybe more men should step up and serve so that women wouldn’t have to, eh?

Where were you when women were serving?  

So what if they’re injured twice as much as men while in training?  They still finish the training and serve just fine.  And many of them have served in combat just fine.  Some even bled, maimed and died just like their male counterparts.  

Yeah.....you're making some point only you know about or understand. 

• Haha 1

• Eric locked this topic