Army Recruiting is FAILING....and PC is Why

Gunboat1

https://redstate.com/streiff/2022/07/03/army-backs-off-enlisting-high-school-drop-outs-but-the-woke-cancer-killing-enlistments-remains-stronger-than-ever-n588076

This article is a must-read.  It perfectly illustrates how PC policies are absolutely poisoning our Armed Forces.  We are fast approaching the point of total failure....and our enemies are laughing at us as they plan their next aggressions.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Who wants an Article 15 for using the wrong pronoun for another soldier?

Who wants to be passed over for a less qualified PC Diversity Inclusive promotion candidate?

What Hard-Charger wants to serve in a front line unit crippled with unqualified personnel, assigned there for political reasons?

It’s getting that bad.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Batesmotel said:

Who wants an Article 15 for using the wrong pronoun for another soldier?

Who wants to be passed over for a less qualified PC Diversity Inclusive promotion candidate?

What Hard-Charger wants to serve in a front line unit crippled with unqualified personnel, assigned there for political reasons?

It’s getting that bad.

Plus having CRT bullshit forced down your throat at mandatory training events, and flamingly false dogma earnestly proclaimed as divine truth, right in your face, with the threat of career destruction if you dare to question or refute any of it.  No thanks.

I earnestly counsel any young people who ask me NOT to enlist until the current madness ends.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

Can't say I'm surprised.  My little would-be tank mechanic has decided to go with working on farm equipment instead.  

I have to say that I'm glad to hear that.   Best of luck.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Gunboat1 said:

I have to say that I'm glad to hear that.   Best of luck.

yeah.  After the Marines mothballed their tanks, she started rethinking her plans, and the more she saw/heard about  what's been going on the last couple years, the more she decided fixing some broke down harvester in the middle of a cornfield at 3AM would be a better job than having to keep her mouth shut and her head down about her decidedly NOT PC-opinions 24/7.  I think we're all simultaneously disappointed and relieved that things turned out this way.  Anyway, she's taken up scuba for entertainment, so now I can worry about that instead.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The gorilla in the room is the woke agenda now infecting our military.

Not only are people not joining, active duty people are being discharged for refusing the vaccine shot.  I read the other day that 700 pilots are being let go for refusing the shot. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1