If Ivermectin Recognized, Justification for Lockdowns and Vaccine Mandates Would Evaporate:

pipedreams

Again it politics not medicine...............

"Federal health agencies haven’t recognized ivermectin as an effective treatment for COVID-19 patients. According to Doctor Leland Stillman, the reason is more political than scientific, because otherwise there would be no basis for lockdowns or vaccine mandates.

“If ivermectin were recognized by the public health and academic establishment as the drug that it is, that treats acute viral illnesses, one of which is COVID-19, the entire justification for lockdowns, mandates, let alone vaccine research and development would evaporate overnight,” Stillman told The Epoch Times in a recent interview.

According to Section 564 of the Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (pdf), the Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) can only issue emergency use authorization if certain criteria are met, including “there is no adequate, approved, and available alternative to the product.”"

https://www.theepochtimes.com/if-ivermectin-recognized-justification-for-lockdowns-and-vaccine-mandates-would-evaporate-doctor_4222068.html

"Stillman said he is able to speak up because he’s one of very few doctors in the country who takes cash and doesn’t work with insurance companies.

“Because the reality is that a lot of the care being provisioned right now, it’s just being provisioned based on some bureaucrat’s idea of what’s good medicine, not based on what the patients actually want and think is worth it to them.”"

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ivermectin, HCQ, several very good corticosteroids, and maybe others. I laughed at an article talking about Dexamethasone being a horse medicine that showed "some" promise in treating the mess.

Been using the combination of Dex, OTC's, Vitamin D, and Zink for lots of years in remote medicine. Usually had folks up and running in just a day or two. Hardest part was keeping them on meds through the regimen. If the combination ever got out the shysters would lose their ski trips from the Pharma companies and flu shot manufacturers.

If there is a treatment, there is no funding for "vaccines".

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DAKA said:

As someone said FOLLOW THE SCIENCE   NOT THE SCIENTISTS...BUT...SO MUCH CONFUSION   

WHAT really works?

So much MONEY involved    who knows?

Just watch as it gets closer to the 2022 elections, the virus will magically disappear or rarely be reported about.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, LostinTexas said:

Ivermectin, HCQ, several very good corticosteroids, and maybe others. I laughed at an article talking about Dexamethasone being a horse medicine that showed "some" promise in treating the mess.

Been using the combination of Dex, OTC's, Vitamin D, and Zink for lots of years in remote medicine. Usually had folks up and running in just a day or two. Hardest part was keeping them on meds through the regimen. If the combination ever got out the shysters would lose their ski trips from the Pharma companies and flu shot manufacturers.

If there is a treatment, there is no funding for "vaccines".

You might be interested or already know about Black Seed Oil and having some of therapeutic benefits as Ivermectin supposedly.  Something new to me but after reading a bit about it, it appears to a good preventive for many things.  Black seed oil comes from the Nigella sativa (N. sativa) plant.   As a amateur with this sort of thing tell me if I'm barking up the wrong tree.

37 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

You might be interested or already know about Black Seed Oil and having some of therapeutic benefits as Ivermectin supposedly.  Something new to me but after reading a bit about it, it appears to a good preventive for many things.  Black seed oil comes from the Nigella sativa (N. sativa) plant.   As a amateur with this sort of thing tell me if I'm barking up the wrong tree.

If you are asking my opinion of Black Seed Oil, I have never heard of it. Ivermectin and HCQ have been around for decades. Both have been used in humans with a lot of success. Both are for parasites, and anti-inflammatory as a secondary use. The ant-inflammatory qualities are part of the function in ridding patients of parasites. The anti-inflammatory properties are effective in many ailments. Off label or not.

To the question, I don't know, but do know a lot of the "folk" remedies have a lot of merit. Do your research and get back with us.

I have a friend and swear the cure for cancer died with his grandmother. Saw her put a nasty looking, and not so good smelling, salve she made on skin cancers. She would apply daily for 3-4 days and in a week or so the tumor would be dried and shrunken. She would pull them out and they would look like some sort of octopus looking thing, or root system. It never returned that either of us are aware of. She was a fun lady.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, G21H30 said:

Wife and I have been taking it for about the last 6-8 months along with following the FL Dr's  Protocol 

Here are a couple of links for information.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/FLCCC-Alliance-I-MASKplus-Protocol-ENGLISH.pdf 

https://www.thethinkingconservative.com/black-seed-oil-evaluated-for-covid-19/

Thanks, already had seen the 2nd link and read it a couple time plus a few other sites.  Been taking Black Oil for a few days since it can seem to do no harm.  Early on got a good supply Ivermectin and HCQ since it takes time to obtain.  Saving it in case someone in family come down.  Adult family member came down a while back and gave them a packet of Ivermectin, in a few days they were back on their feet, the 2nd day they were feeling remarkably better.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, pipedreams said:

Just watch as it gets closer to the 2022 elections, the virus will magically disappear or rarely be reported about.

They'll be not only be reporting it, but screaming it from the mountaintops non-stop, or come up with a whole new crisis (Damn Trump!!!...).

Anything to keep Brandon and his dismal failures on the back page.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/19/2022 at 4:54 PM, DAKA said:

As someone said FOLLOW THE SCIENCE   NOT THE SCIENTISTS...BUT...SO MUCH CONFUSION   

WHAT really works?

So much MONEY involved    who knows?

How many tens if not hundreds of billions of profits have Pfizer and the others made from the jabs?

How many millions have been handed out above and below the table to officers and enablers?

And no, they are NOT vaccines no matter how many use that word about them. They are still experimental and those who get jabbed are still test subjects. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1