"firearm handed to Alec Baldwin on Thursday was declared a 'cold gun,' meaning it was declared unloaded"

gwalchmai

And there you have it---- you, you, you,  hate-mongering, right-wing-conspirators, phony-outrage, furniture-tossing, bicycle-throwing, salad-bar-hating, park-violating, home-invading, handshake-stiffing, jet-ski-losing, biscuit-baking, tequila-shooting, smartphone-phobic, waffle-grilling,  roller-coaster-scared, numbers-rules-peeved, helmet-tossing, Oreo-gutting, Nike-hating, internet-lawyer zealots.

You are not allowed to have, and much less express an opinion. Even if it rises from experience.

You just wait until the Courts and juries decide---- just ask OJ. And thank Brandon that he doesn't call the FBI on you. 

And get vaccinated.....even if you have natural immunity.

And brush your teeth...

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Ricordo said:

And there you have it---- you, you, you,  hate-mongering, right-wing-conspirators, phony-outrage, furniture-tossing, bicycle-throwing, salad-bar-hating, park-violating, home-invading, handshake-stiffing, jet-ski-losing, biscuit-baking, tequila-shooting, smartphone-phobic, waffle-grilling,  roller-coaster-scared, numbers-rules-peeved, helmet-tossing, Oreo-gutting, Nike-hating, internet-lawyer zealots.

You are not allowed to have, and much less express an opinion. Even if it rises from experience.

You just wait until the Courts and juries decide---- just ask OJ. And thank Brandon that he doesn't call the FBI on you. 

And get vaccinated.....even if you have natural immunity.

And brush your teeth...

And floss

• Haha 1

I had no idea that trillions of bullets have been fired in film sets all over the world. I guess that explains the long lists of credits at the end of movies.

I was wrong and I admit it. The movie is not going to be rebranded as No Longer Rusty: The Musical. He announced plans for Well-Oiled: The Musical. That makes sense.

And, apparently, Hilaria the Spaniard is the brains in that family. Strong sense of omerta.

Good to know they are trying to "limit the PTSD"....

Dia-de-los-muertos-900x626.jpg&f=1&nofb=

I would encourage them to get a booster shot....

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Ricordo said:

He's baaaack.....

Remarkable recovery from "PTSD".

I was going to include “The New York Times” in that list. Then remembered they and one of their “journalists” won Pulitzer Prize for bald face lying about the Stalin induced famine in Ukraine. 

On 10/29/2021 at 11:43 AM, Cougar_ml said:

In the SASS match, it is understood that you are using live ammunition, the person using it has firearms training, and knows what the heck they are doing.  

On a film set, the firearm is supposed to be an empty prop, the only purpose of which is to look good, and specifically NOT punch holes in things.  The person handling it isn't expected to know squat.

These are two completely different scenarios, with completely different expectations.  The only link between the two is the tool being used.

Weren't they shooting those guns with live ammo at some point before that? Did AB do any of THAT shooting?

As they say "All will be revealed"  HOPEFULLY