The war on police is working (video)

TBO

Found that video a week ago or so. I'd see that as a bystander, I'd give ONE warning, and I'd shoot that guy if he wouldn't get off the LEO immediately or if he would go for his firearm.

Entitled shits, thanks to the left wing bias pushed everywhere combined with no proper upbringing.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, crockett said:

Found that video a week ago or so. I'd see that as a bystander, I'd give ONE warning, and I'd shoot that guy if he wouldn't get off the LEO immediately or if he would go for his firearm.

Entitled shits, thanks to the left wing bias pushed everywhere combined with no proper upbringing.

You would have to be careful doing that.  While morally it's the right thing to do to help someone who can't defend themselves.  Legally on the other hand it could be seen as interfering with police work.  While that is a big maybe, it's still a legal possibility.  I seem to remember reading a story a long time ago where some female cop was getting her ass handed to her by some drunken idiot at Mardi Gras and a guy from the crowd came in to save her and while getting the drunk off of her, he accidentally elbowed the cop in the face or something like that and he got charged.  Like the old saying goes, no good deed goes unpunished.  I'm very critical of cops in case that wasn't obvious, but as a Christian I just can't let someone who can't defend themselves be a sitting duck.  It's a very mentally difficult situation for a civilian to be in.  

• Like 2

I have the same hesitations.  And have doubts about stepping up to defend those that refuse to defend themselves.  

If this is a cop, he has a gun, the holy oil of the anointing, and a dog beater.  

One of these sons-of-barak, should be of the ground regretting their choice to attack.  

• Like 1

These days you need to be very careful about getting involved in a "situation", much as you might want to, you could wind up in serious trouble....

Much as I'd hate to...I think I'd "mind my own business"....

7 hours ago, Maser said:

You would have to be careful doing that.  While morally it's the right thing to do to help someone who can't defend themselves.  Legally on the other hand it could be seen as interfering with police work.  While that is a big maybe, it's still a legal possibility.  I seem to remember reading a story a long time ago where some female cop was getting her ass handed to her by some drunken idiot at Mardi Gras and a guy from the crowd came in to save her and while getting the drunk off of her, he accidentally elbowed the cop in the face or something like that and he got charged.  Like the old saying goes, no good deed goes unpunished.  I'm very critical of cops in case that wasn't obvious, but as a Christian I just can't let someone who can't defend themselves be a sitting duck.  It's a very mentally difficult situation for a civilian to be in.  

Helping a LEO that is about to pass out and still being beaten and strangulated by several people will never be seen as interfering with police work, let alone in Florida.

Also, for me, integrity stands higher than being fearful.

How would you feel if they manage to remove his firearm and kill him, due to your inactivity? Carrying a firearm and possessing a conceal carry license has a purpose. It is in place to defend yourself AND OTHERS in life threatening situations. I think too many don't keep up with training as well as federal, state and local laws in order to know  what to do when a situation like this presents itself!

Learn to do the right (and legal) thing when it is needed.

Good example... and this LEO is only being beaten by one suspect...

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, DAKA said:

These days you need to be very careful about getting involved in a "situation", much as you might want to, you could wind up in serious trouble....

Much as I'd hate to...I think I'd "mind my own business"....

Newest edition, as a fellow Floridian (from up North!), buy it and read it.

https://www.amazon.com/FLORIDA-FIREARMS-Law-Ownership-2018-dp-0964195895/dp/0964195895/ref=dp_ob_title_bk

51EpHDrBp3L._SX323_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

1 hour ago, Rellik said:

I have the same hesitations.  And have doubts about stepping up to defend those that refuse to defend themselves.  

If this is a cop, he has a gun, the holy oil of the anointing, and a dog beater.  

One of these sons-of-barak, should be of the ground regretting their choice to attack.  

When you get strangulated and are about to pass out, you don't refuse to defend yourself, you have been overpowered.

The big issue is the officer's gun indeed. Once it gets into the hands of those suspects, it only adds to the risk of him and others (including me as a bystander) to be shot. If you wait until its in the hand of the suspects, it may be too late to defend his or your life.

Integrity is colorblind. I don't play by those racial tension put on us for political gain. A suspect (or suspects in this case) actively putting the life of a human being at high risk requires a good guy to step up and help.

There have always been a few out there that will fight for almost no reason at all.

First pursuit I was in as a rookie went tearing across town at over 100mph. The reason for the stop was a burnt out taillight. The guy in the car had misdemeanor warrants so he ran, he wasn't even facing jail time on those warrants, they were cite and release.

So across town we go, flying through peoples yards, out into the country, back into town, out into the country, back into town where it stopped when he hit a building.

Then we found the red phosphorous. Bomb tech said it was enough to destroy the car and probably would have a decent damage radius.

No drugs, doubt we could have gotten PC to search the car if he had just been cool about it. But cool about it wasn't how he thought.

Oh well, we were really good at catching the dumb ones.

46 minutes ago, holyjohnson said:

it is past time for LEOs to partner up and Two to a car.

It is better in terms of Officer safety to make all officers ride two to a car. My medium sized department of roughly 1000 officers wouldn't be able to make that change without hiring several hundred more officers. Two man cars eats up way more manpower. We are simply too short on manpower as it is, and there is no reason to believe that will change any time soon.

We have reached a point where we attempt to create an academy class of 48 new recruits, and end up with half that number. It won't happen.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, kerbie18 said:

It is better in terms of Officer safety to make all officers ride two to a car. My medium sized department of roughly 1000 officers wouldn't be able to make that change without hiring several hundred more officers. Two man cars eats up way more manpower. We are simply too short on manpower as it is, and there is no reason to believe that will change any time soon.

We have reached a point where we attempt to create an academy class of 48 new recruits, and end up with half that number. It won't happen.

at this point Officer Safety is running neck and neck with Crime Prevention to me.

LEOs keep getting attacked like this we wont have Either, just my non-LEO outside perspective.