COVID News and Commentary

Schmidt Meister

image.png.c76cb5951fe93480803398802bbc8981.png

https://basedunderground.com/2022/11/23/unvaccinated-blood-banks-learn-about-the-growing-movement-for-clean-transfusions/

"Right now, SafeBlood Donation has members in at least 16 countries where the goal is to establish blood banks that provide unvaccinated plasma for their members. The plan is also to pressure more hospitals and health authorities into allowing “directed donations” of specifically unvaccinated blood at traditional blood donation centers.

The reason why SafeBlood Donation is running into some difficulties with this is because the “official” sources, including the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), all insist that there is no difference between vaccinated and unvaccinated blood."

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

8 hours ago, pipedreams said:

https://basedunderground.com/2022/11/23/unvaccinated-blood-banks-learn-about-the-growing-movement-for-clean-transfusions/

"Right now, SafeBlood Donation has members in at least 16 countries where the goal is to establish blood banks that provide unvaccinated plasma for their members. The plan is also to pressure more hospitals and health authorities into allowing “directed donations” of specifically unvaccinated blood at traditional blood donation centers.

The reason why SafeBlood Donation is running into some difficulties with this is because the “official” sources, including the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), all insist that there is no difference between vaccinated and unvaccinated blood."

Even if differences between jabbed and unjabbed blood are given consideration how will “unjabbed” be proven?

• Like 3

5 hours ago, railfancwb said:

Even if differences between jabbed and unjabbed blood are given consideration how will “unjabbed” be proven?

I don't know how long after the vax it would remain relevant but when I was getting tested for the antibodies to prove I had had Covid, the lab techs at Quest told me that they could do a blood test to see if a person had had the vax for up to 2 years.

Incidentally, I got tested for Covid antibodies 2 years after I had it and the antibodies were still detectable. I was getting tested to prove to my employers that I had had Covid. At the time I was on suspension for NOT getting the Covid vax and I still haven't taken it and I never will.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Schmidt Meister said:

I don't know how long after the vax it would remain relevant but when I was getting tested for the antibodies to prove I had had Covid, the lab techs at Quest told me that they could do a blood test to see if a person had had the vax for up to 2 years.

Incidentally, I got tested for Covid antibodies 2 years after I had it and the antibodies were still detectable. I was getting tested to prove to my employers that I had had Covid. At the time I was on suspension for NOT getting the Covid vax and I still haven't taken it and I never will.

Odd how they could know that test would go back for two years, since we are basically at the two year mark.

Or has time got away from me? 

Edit: Nope. Biden was installed in 2020. First jabs to healthcare workers in December 2020. Why do they hate HC workers? Anyway just rolling up on 2 years. Hard to believe the damage done in such a short time.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, LostinTexas said:

Odd how they could know that test would go back for two years, since we are basically at the two year mark.

Or has time got away from me? 

Edit: Nope. Biden was installed in 2020. First jabs to healthcare workers in December 2020. Why do they hate HC workers? Anyway just rolling up on 2 years. Hard to believe the damage done in such a short time.

My wife and I got Covid in December of 2019. I got tested for antibodies in Feb. 2022 Two years, as odd as that may seem. Some people think that Covid wasn't around until they heard of it.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, LostinTexas said:

You said test for the vax.

Yes. The people at Quest told me they could test for the vax for the last two years. So, in plain language, that means if you've had the vax in the last two years they can detect it. It has absolutely NO bearing on when the vax was first administered. They can, according to them, detect it IF YOU GOT IT IN THE LAST TWO YEARS.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Schmidt Meister said:

Yes. The people at Quest told me they could test for the vax for the last two years. So, in plain language, that means if you've had the vax in the last two years they can detect it. It has absolutely NO bearing on when the vax was first administered. They can, according to them, detect it IF YOU GOT IT IN THE LAST TWO YEARS.

Blood test confirms COVID-19 vaccination in 5 minutes

June 7th, 2021 Posted by Johns Hopkins University

"The test uses hemagglutination, in which the degree of clumping together of red blood cells reveals the concentration of antibodies. Kruse says the hemagglutination results could let people know if they still have protection months after they received the vaccine or if they need a booster shot. The degree of hemagglutination also correlates with levels of neutralizing antibodies in patients, which protect against viral infection."

https://www.futurity.org/covid-19-vaccine-blood-test-antibodies-2577872/

• Like 4

image.png.c680d57156bcca033267912bdd50e387.png

"PITTSBURGH, PA – A Penn Hills ambulance crashed into another vehicle around 11:00 pm Sunday night in Shadyside. The driver, identified as 23-year-old Paramedic Nicholas A. Theofilis, apparently had suffered a heart attack while driving."

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2022/11/young-pa-paramedic-dies-suddenly-of-heart-attack-on-duty-crashes-ambulance/

"One of the dangers many first responders are facing, which has been widely ignored by legacy media, is the mandate of the Covid-19 shot. "

• Sad 5

50 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

image.png.c680d57156bcca033267912bdd50e387.png

"PITTSBURGH, PA – A Penn Hills ambulance crashed into another vehicle around 11:00 pm Sunday night in Shadyside. The driver, identified as 23-year-old Paramedic Nicholas A. Theofilis, apparently had suffered a heart attack while driving."

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2022/11/young-pa-paramedic-dies-suddenly-of-heart-attack-on-duty-crashes-ambulance/

"One of the dangers many first responders are facing, which has been widely ignored by legacy media, is the mandate of the Covid-19 shot. "

Vaya con Dios

This hits particularly close. If you want to learn new ways to defile your body, climb on an ambulance. The job is demanding enough without having to wonder if the mandated jabs will cause harm.

No way to know for certain of the involvement, and there will never be, but SWAG says it could come into play.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 11/25/2022 at 10:18 AM, pipedreams said:

Fwiw, blood exports are the #9 industry of the US. Amazing, isn't it?

Ever wonder why, if you donate blood,  they give you a gift card and a T-shirt?

Follow the money.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Ricordo said:

Fwiw, blood exports are the #9 industry of the US. Amazing, isn't it?

Ever wonder why, if you donate blood,  they give you a gift card and a T-shirt?

Follow the money.

Yes, you donate the blood and if you ever need a transfusion you will find out real quick it's expensive.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

Yes, you donate the blood and if you ever need a transfusion you will find out real quick it's expensive.

I've probably donated way over a gallon by now. Wonder where they ended up.

I'm not telling people not to donate blood. There's no alternative if you need it.

But, damn, another way they pass it by you! Not many are aware that it's the #9 export of the US. Big industry, big money.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ricordo said:

I'm not telling people not to donate blood. There's no alternative if you need it.

But, damn, another way they pass it by you! Not many are aware that it's the #9 export of the US. Big industry, big money.

Didn't find much on the subject, did see the following:

"Consequently, the U.S. is now the third largest exporter of human blood. As the Atlantic reported in March 2018, global sales of blood plasma jumped from $5 billion in 2000 to $20 billion in 2015. In 2016, America's for-profit blood plasma industry accounted for an astonishing 1.6 percent of total U.S. exports. "

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

Didn't find much on the subject, did see the following:

"Consequently, the U.S. is now the third largest exporter of human blood. As the Atlantic reported in March 2018, global sales of blood plasma jumped from $5 billion in 2000 to $20 billion in 2015. In 2016, America's for-profit blood plasma industry accounted for an astonishing 1.6 percent of total U.S. exports. "

Sounds a lot like Good Will. Free product. Minimal expenditures on processing. Sell for near pure profit.

Probably tax exempt like Good Will too. Ever notice how there is always a blood shortage? Yea, me too.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Ricordo said:

Think I had donated 135 “units” - pints to us peons - when they stopped accepting mine.

My wife was bleeding inside her liver, which has a tough membrane containing it. The doctors gave her two units of whole blood as a last pre-surgery effort to stop the bleeding. It worked. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Top oncologist: Cancer in patients exploding after COVID shots

"The well-established link between the COVID-19 mRNA shots and blood clots, myocarditis, heart attacks and strokes is reason enough to stop the vaccine program, argues a London oncologist.

But there is another reason enough to halt the shots, wrote Dr. Angus Dalgleish, professor of Oncology at St. George's University of London, in a letter to the British Medical Journal.

"As a practising oncologist I am seeing people with stable disease rapidly progress after being forced to have a booster, usually so they can travel," he wrote to the BMJ's editor in chief, Dr. Kamran Abbasi."

https://www.wnd.com/2022/11/top-oncologist-cancer-patients-exploding-covid-shots/#insticator-commenting

• Like 2
  • Sad 1