COVID News and Commentary

Schmidt Meister

New Study Finds People Who Took Ivermectin for COVID Recovered Faster – As TGP Reported Over Two Years Ago!

image.jpeg.aaf8707f186b66cb1217bad890475701.jpeg

This was a very controversial statement at the time since the FDA pushed the drug on African migrants back in 2015 and the drug was praised in several scientific journals.

As The Gateway Pundit reported for years now – There have been over 101 scientific studies on Ivermectin that confirmed the significant benefit of taking the drug in treating COVID-19 in its early stages. 
The science is undeniable.

Despite this the US government condemned its use for COVID-19. And the government is now responsible for killing tens of thousands of Americans who did not have to die.

Fast forward to today…
Another new study found that people who received Ivermectin were much better off than those who did not take the drug.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/they-lied-you-new-study-finds-people-who/

The Epoch Times and ZeroHedge reported:

People who tested positive for COVID-19 and took ivermectin as a treatment recovered faster than a comparison group, a new study found.

The time to self-reported recovery was a median of two days faster among the ivermectin recipients, according to the large UK study.

The quicker recovery period was statistically significant.

People who received ivermectin were also less likely to be hospitalized or die, with 1.6 percent of ivermectin recipients being hospitalized or dying versus 4 percent of the comparison group, which received typical care, which in the UK is largely focused on managing symptoms.

Ivermectin recipients also enjoyed a reduction of severe symptoms and sustained recovery, according to the study.

The paper was published by the Journal of Infection on Feb. 29.

The study covered an open-label trial that involved 2,157 ivermectin recipients and 3,256 who received typical care from June 23, 2021, to July 1, 2022. Participants were randomized and reported symptoms and recovery.

So will those individuals who kept this drug from Americans ever be prosecuted for their crime?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, pipedreams said:

Never forget

"Comply or die" More like comply AND die.

image.jpeg.b982aab574b8d1b3ab0ac9d83b22cc4b.jpeg

Never forgive!  Never forget!  Lunatics like these are always on the edge of causing you harm because you don't agree with them. 

Now they want to be accepted.  Just like the Nazi prison camp guards that bought into the crap from their government, and had no problem killing people for political reasons. 

These people are the vermin of the earth and have no empathy or compassion.  They are not "human" but the dregs of humanity, when all the virtues are removed and only the worst remain.  F**k Them All!

• Thanks 5

Vaxxed Couples Begin ‘Dropping Dead’ from ‘Dual Turbo Cancer’

Doctors have issued an emergency alert after seeing a sharp increase in Covid mRNA vaccinated couples dying simultaneously shortly after a “dual turbo cancer diagnosis.”

The couple were all vaccinated at the same time and were later diagnosed with deadly cancers together.

Many doctors are warning that while their patients seem relatively healthy when they are diagnosed with cancer, most are dead within a week.

They warn that the rapid onset of the turbo cancers means the suffers are virtually “dropping dead.”

Doctors have drawn attention to several cases of “dual turbo cancer” diagnoses in the hope of raising awareness among the public.

https://newsaddicts.com/vaxxed-couples-dropping-dead-dual-turbo-cancer/

image.jpeg.53c0050af40c972084eadb7940a7d80e.jpeg

image.jpeg.2a647e79107992fc2468a6e70ac40572.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.091677fe24f0a770c8fb9b291a0331b7.jpeg

image.jpeg.741fcfb78722f0a09ae961efbdf25fad.jpeg

image.jpeg.28937025d9340e7fa0d14feb2c12438c.jpeg

image.jpeg.5080d38ea024794e6c8338ecb86ee8f3.jpeg

• Like 3

Maybe doctors should start focusing on the obvious.

image.png.23aa6e3f1680a6e03fcf7fcc3e261cc7.png

The Gateway Pundit previously reported that a recent report published by the American Cancer Society predicted that new cancer cases are expected to reach a new high in 2024. Over 2 million new cases of cancer are expected.

Cancer incidence has been rising for six of the most common cancers: breast, prostate, endometrial, pancreatic, kidney, and melanoma.

In 2022, Ohio attorney Thomas Renz presented DOD medical billing data from the Defense Medical Epidemiology Database (DMED) that exposed the disturbing truth about what is happening to the health of our service members since the rollout of the jab.

According to Renz, there has been an astronomical increase in several serious illnesses and disorder diagnoses in the US military since the rushed rollout of the COVID-19 vaccine – most concerning of which – cancer, which has seen a 3x increase.

“We have substantial data showing that we saw, for example, miscarriages increasing by 300% over the five-year average, almost. We saw almost 300% increase in cancer over the five-year average,” he said during the panel discussion in Washington, DC that was hosted by Senator Ron Johnson (R-WI).

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/researchers-reveal-covid-mrna-vaccines-contain-component-that/

The Wall Street Journal reports that doctors are baffled by the sudden rise in cancer among young people.

The Journal writes:

“Cancer is hitting more young people in the U.S. and around the globe, baffling doctors. Diagnosis rates in the U.S. rose in 2019 to 107.8 cases per 100,000 people under 50, up 12.8% from 95.6 in 2000, federal data show. A study in BMJ Oncology last year reported a sharp global rise in cancers in people under 50, with the highest rates in North America, Australia and Western Europe.”

The word “vaccine” appears nowhere in the article. It mindlessly goes on to say that doctors are “racing to figure out what is making them sick, and how to identify young people who are at high risk. They suspect that changes in the way we live—less physical activity, more ultra-processed foods, new toxins—have raised the risk for younger generations.”

Maybe doctors should start focusing on the obvious.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

Pfizer and other drug companies bought politicians. Politicians mandated vaccines and paid the bill with public funds. Pfizer made Billions... and now will pay zero taxes.

And who were the most vitriolic cheerleaders of this unholy fascist scam? Who led the charge in shaming & virtue signaling throughout the clownshow of hostility & exclusion?

Our "anti-Capitalist" Liberal Democrat friends.

What a bunch of pathetic hypocrites.

Pfizer to pay $0 in taxes, despite billions in income

Every year, Pfizer sends an army of lobbyists to Washington, D.C., seeking to manipulate the tax code to their benefit.

• Sad 2

I’m getting medical emails that are still pushing remdisivir and are knixing plavivir (sp). I see the “experts” are still trying to kill us. I hate the profession I entered, duplicitous scum.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, NPTim said:

I’m getting medical emails that are still pushing remdisivir and are knixing plavivir (sp). I see the “experts” are still trying to kill us. I hate the profession I entered, duplicitous scum.

If enough of your collogues think like you, then there is a chance to clean it up. Not sure the medical community can recover from this and a host of other transgressions, but good people being honest is a great start.

We are dealing with some real unfortunate care right now with a family member. It has been trying, to say the least. Hopefully he is in a safe place and getting the care he needs. At least they are making a good show of it. Still hopeful we get him back some day. Better hope than we had.

I'm so happy to be retired and not have to deal with the rhetoric of the covid and a lot of other things that are hitting the main stream right now.

Do the next right thing. It is all any of us can do.

• Thanks 5

21 minutes ago, LostinTexas said:

If enough of your collogues think like you, then there is a chance to clean it up.

Two generations of medical professionals inculcated with the woke, Marxist ideology in college and medical school leave me little hope.

Those that had integrity and honor have been run out of the profession.

Best wishes for your family, amigo.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, tous said:

Two generations of medical professionals inculcated with the woke, Marxist ideology in college and medical school leave me little hope.

Thanks for the well wishes.

If enough, say enough. Things may turn for the better, but right now it is dismal. We were making progress prehospital, and it was a tough road. Made lots of enemies, made lots of friends, but the right people started to take notice. From my one and only experience, well that I remember, the progress is still happening, at least on some level. Great kids for my ambulance run, very professional and competent. It did rattle their cage when I asked to see the 12 lead and read it off the chart. The medic broke out in a cold sweat. No matter she was very good and her attitude and personality was hard to fake. ICU nurse was pretty floored when I did the same there. Pick your jaw up Murphey, it ain't rocket science, and at least I can give you a reference and you know I'm not dying, LOL. I really liked her.

It has been a long 3 weeks. A lot to do, but getting the place and care are the first to deal with, now for insurance and all the other crap. An attorney was needed to get involved, I hope they are distinguished and honest. The firm came recommended very highly, so that is about all we can go with. Hopefully they can keep mom in the lifestyle she is accustomed to and get the bills paid for care without wiping out their life and retirement savings. It is an ugly side of medical care in our country, but I hope we found the right help on that side of it too.

It is never ending.

• Thanks 5

As has been said: the doctors steal from the insurance companies, the insurance companies steal from their customers, the lawyers steal from both and government steals from everybody.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1