COVID News and Commentary

Schmidt Meister

33 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

image.png.9d92fc58fd8d1acc5e026189d1ed6939.png

I don't think justice will ever be served. It would take a unified Nierenberg type event. I don't think the Establishment have left enough people not at each other to attain a unified front in any country, much less globally. 

Make no mistake the evil is well funded, well organized, well motivated, and well accompanied (they have players in place that will burn the house rather than admit guilt)

Best we can probably hope for is to move on and learn, but that seems to be impossible. Just seeing the media bombardment while watching a ball game is enough to leave me doubting.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, M&P15T said:

For those that follow, it looks as if daily COVID cases and deaths aren't being tracked anymore. Looks like we're finally admitting it's over.

Seems I read some new variant just came out, or was it a commercial, just in time for the new round of sleeve rolling.

What is it now? Five jabs?

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, LostinTexas said:

Seems I read some new variant just came out, or was it a commercial, just in time for the new round of sleeve rolling.

What is it now? Five jabs?

Couldn't tell you. Never got a single jab.

COVID is over, and that's the point I was presenting.

• Thanks 1

image.png.a62c6c1908b4ea5fa9d8920c918d3ded.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/10/kind-society-injects-children-experimental-products-now-time-choose-pull-kids-public-schools-hand-big-pharma/?utm_source=Gab&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

"Hundreds of young people die suddenly, in their sleep, on stage, or on the athletic field. More than 1,000 such cases have been documented in the last 18 months since the Covid shots were rolled out. These are just the ones we know of. Most go unreported."

• Sad 2

3 hours ago, M&P15T said:

Who's "we"? What "emergency order"???

COVID has been over for 7 months.

So why are they still using the so called vaccine under an emergency use authorization??    Oh yeah they never stopped the emergency order so no one can sue for side effects..   Its all in the small print!!  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, M&P15T said:

Couldn't tell you. Never got a single jab.

COVID is over, and that's the point I was presenting.

Not absolutely convinced of how COVID the Rona was. Too many questions left unanswered and too much grandstanding and "Fear as I say Fear" going on with it. Pretty obvious the agenda turned to profiteering and fear mongering. Health standards and practices really took a hit.

Just saying the establishment isn't ready to let go of it, so never let your guard down, along with the next round of vax propaganda. They ain't letting this go.

With the direction of the midterms, expect a new wave of control and propaganda. It is coming. Watch for prices to increase and recession to as well. The message wasn't sent.

• Like 4