COVID News and Commentary

Schmidt Meister

image.png.c68803065ff615aa507ef093f27ee630.png

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horowitz-how-many-lives-could-have-been-saved-by-aggressive-use-of-vitamin-d-alone

"What if our government, instead of obsessively pushing policies that were all pain and no gain – masks, lockdowns, remdesivir, and mRNA gene therapy – had aggressively promoted daily supplementation with vitamin D? Well, a new study of vitamin D treatment lead by a Johns Hopkins researcher purports to show at least 116,000 people could have been saved, and those numbers are likely a fraction of the overall benefit with a preventive regimen of vitamin D to elevate serum levels above 50, not to mention numerous other safe supplements and therapeutics that could have been used.

To this day, doctors like Eric Nepute are being sued by the Department of Justice for selling supplements they say might be beneficial against COVID. Yet the government refuses to change course based on the evidence. At the same time, the government funds and markets the mRNA vaccines with FDA labels that treat them like perfect, sterilizing vaccines."

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

55 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

image.png.c68803065ff615aa507ef093f27ee630.png

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horowitz-how-many-lives-could-have-been-saved-by-aggressive-use-of-vitamin-d-alone

"What if our government, instead of obsessively pushing policies that were all pain and no gain – masks, lockdowns, remdesivir, and mRNA gene therapy – had aggressively promoted daily supplementation with vitamin D? Well, a new study of vitamin D treatment lead by a Johns Hopkins researcher purports to show at least 116,000 people could have been saved, and those numbers are likely a fraction of the overall benefit with a preventive regimen of vitamin D to elevate serum levels above 50, not to mention numerous other safe supplements and therapeutics that could have been used.

To this day, doctors like Eric Nepute are being sued by the Department of Justice for selling supplements they say might be beneficial against COVID. Yet the government refuses to change course based on the evidence. At the same time, the government funds and markets the mRNA vaccines with FDA labels that treat them like perfect, sterilizing vaccines."

The jab, remdesivir, and probably others have shown to be detrimental. Ever wonder why they don't advertise those "Treatments" and the "Vaccination" by name? As of now federal law requires disclosure, and skirting around the law is much less incriminating.

If they find the need to circumvent advertising practices, then I really don't feel the need to partake. The ones they do disclose are usually more risk than I feel the need to take, but I don't have to deal with them, so there is that.

Been treating virus' like flu and colds for years with Vitamin D, Zink, and a corticosteroid to boost things along and aid in reducing inflammation. Secondary infections were rare when we started in frugal time, but were dealt with on an individual basis, and as needed.

Nothing new about it after all said and done, just the lack of, or insane treatment protocols. Doctors have forgotten how to be doctors in too many cases, or they are prohibited from doing so, and that is sad.

I'm more convinced of this every day.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

My wife is suseptable to the Flu virus.  My feeling is that Covid is similar to the Flu in this respect.  I loaded her up with Vitamins, Zinc, and supplements.  She has not caught the Flu nor any other respiratory infection.  In the past she has frequently been hospitalized for Flu.

I also take these preventatives.  However, I have never caught the Flu and as I told my doctor, I don't believe I will catch Covid either.  My wife and I changed nothing in our social habits during Covid and we haven't had a problem. We both are in our 80's and frequently visit our children and their famlies many of whom have had Covid, some repeatedly.  We enjoy going out to dinner and meeting our waitstaff friends and continued to do so, without worry.

When the first fear mongering started, I looked at the "advertised" numbers and the mysterious dissapearence of Influenza at the same time Covid started.  I compared the numbers from Flu in the past to Covid today and found right away that I was being lied to.  Even the advertised number of Covid deaths compared favorably to the former Influenza numbers.  I believe this and will have nothing to do with the government forcing medical treatment on me or my wife.  

• Like 4

17 hours ago, pipedreams said:

Shameful. But that's probably true of every regulated industry,

including our food suppliers.

image.png.285f353edba6f11dab3d53fd5424598e.png

Local Diary Queen I frequent has been out of lettuce for couple weeks and expects to be out a couple more. Manager rejected last couple loads as unfit. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

More than 150 Comparative Studies and Articles on Mask Ineffectiveness and Harms

https://brownstone.org/articles/more-than-150-comparative-studies-and-articles-on-mask-ineffectiveness-and-harms/

"Face masks should not be worn by healthy individuals to protect themselves from acquiring respiratory infection because there is no evidence to suggest that face masks worn by healthy individuals are effective in preventing people from becoming ill.” "

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, LostinTexas said:

She is great and all, but since we see eye to eye on almost everything, there is no sport.

My wife, pretty much, votes the opposite of me.

And is proud of it.

(I put a 5"x5" TRUMPINATOR magnet on the refrigerator door.  It took a month for my daughter to finally see it)

(Now it's upside-down, on the basement beer fridge.)

• Haha 3

On 11/22/2022 at 11:39 AM, LostinTexas said:

The jab, remdesivir, and probably others have shown to be detrimental. Ever wonder why they don't advertise those "Treatments" and the "Vaccination" by name? As of now federal law requires disclosure, and skirting around the law is much less incriminating.

If they find the need to circumvent advertising practices, then I really don't feel the need to partake. The ones they do disclose are usually more risk than I feel the need to take, but I don't have to deal with them, so there is that.

Been treating virus' like flu and colds for years with Vitamin D, Zink, and a corticosteroid to boost things along and aid in reducing inflammation. Secondary infections were rare when we started in frugal time, but were dealt with on an individual basis, and as needed.

Nothing new about it after all said and done, just the lack of, or insane treatment protocols. Doctors have forgotten how to be doctors in too many cases, or they are prohibited from doing so, and that is sad.

I'm more convinced of this every day.

Increasingly doctors are merely highly paid employees with big student loan balances and large malpractice policies. And a spouse and children being supported in a nice lifestyle. Often with a contract containing a non-compete clause as well. 

7155EE91-2474-4EEE-9792-C7EBB98A80C1.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

One In Every 500 Small Children Who Receive Pfizer Shot Are Hospitalized By It

One in every 500 children under five years who received the Pfizer mRNA Covid vaccine were hospitalised with a vaccine injury, and one in 200 had symptoms ongoing for weeks or months afterwards, a study has found.

The study published in JAMA included 7,806 children aged five or younger who were followed up of for an average of 91.4 days following their first Pfizer vaccination. It was a retrospective cohort study done as an authenticated online survey (response rate 41.1%) in spring 2022 which included parents or caregivers who registered children for SARS-CoV-2 vaccination in outpatient care facilities in Germany. It compared the adverse events to those of the same children with other vaccinations in order to control for over-reporting.

It concluded that the symptoms reported after Pfizer vaccination were “comparable overall” to those for other vaccines. Let’s see.

• Any symptoms: 62% higher
  • Musculoskeletal (muscles and bones) symptoms: 155% higher
  • Dermatologic (skin) symptoms: 118% higher
  • Otolaryngologic (ears, nose and throat) symptoms: 537% higher
  • Cardiovascular (heart etc.): 36% higher
  • Gastrointestinal (stomach etc.): 54% higher

https://www.technocracy.news/study-one-in-every-500-small-children-who-receive-pfizer-shot-are-hospitalized-by-it/

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, pipedreams said:

One In Every 500 Small Children Who Receive Pfizer Shot Are Hospitalized By It

One in every 500 children under five years who received the Pfizer mRNA Covid vaccine were hospitalised with a vaccine injury, and one in 200 had symptoms ongoing for weeks or months afterwards, a study has found.

The study published in JAMA included 7,806 children aged five or younger who were followed up of for an average of 91.4 days following their first Pfizer vaccination. It was a retrospective cohort study done as an authenticated online survey (response rate 41.1%) in spring 2022 which included parents or caregivers who registered children for SARS-CoV-2 vaccination in outpatient care facilities in Germany. It compared the adverse events to those of the same children with other vaccinations in order to control for over-reporting.

It concluded that the symptoms reported after Pfizer vaccination were “comparable overall” to those for other vaccines. Let’s see.

• Any symptoms: 62% higher
  • Musculoskeletal (muscles and bones) symptoms: 155% higher
  • Dermatologic (skin) symptoms: 118% higher
  • Otolaryngologic (ears, nose and throat) symptoms: 537% higher
  • Cardiovascular (heart etc.): 36% higher
  • Gastrointestinal (stomach etc.): 54% higher

https://www.technocracy.news/study-one-in-every-500-small-children-who-receive-pfizer-shot-are-hospitalized-by-it/

It's that "Common Core Math". When the numbers don't add up, just make it up.

• Sad 1