COVID News and Commentary

Schmidt Meister

20 hours ago, GT4494 said:

So why are they still using the so called vaccine under an emergency use authorization??    Oh yeah they never stopped the emergency order so no one can sue for side effects..   Its all in the small print!!  

You're off on a tangent. 

I'm just commenting that COVID is over.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, LostinTexas said:

Not absolutely convinced of how COVID the Rona was. Too many questions left unanswered and too much grandstanding and "Fear as I say Fear" going on with it. Pretty obvious the agenda turned to profiteering and fear mongering. Health standards and practices really took a hit.

Just saying the establishment isn't ready to let go of it, so never let your guard down, along with the next round of vax propaganda. They ain't letting this go.

With the direction of the midterms, expect a new wave of control and propaganda. It is coming. Watch for prices to increase and recession to as well. The message wasn't sent.

Another tangent.

I'm just saying that, medically and scientifically, it's over. You make of the social and political stuff what you want. I just want folks here to know it's over.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, M&P15T said:

You're off on a tangent. 

I'm just commenting that COVID is over.

and i'm saying if it is why won't the ,gov say so and open everything back up?   Especially the Military !! Its not over till the paperwork is complete...

image.png.6cb2671c64655b8439543f48a9dded17.png

https://thelibertydaily.com/was-it-the-jabs-former-nfl-player-dies-suddenly-at-45/

"By all accounts, Adrian Dingle was still young and healthy until he died earlier this week at the age of 45. While it’s possible that the cause of death is being withheld for privacy issues in situations when drugs or suicide are involved, we always have to wonder if the Covid-19 “vaccines” played a role. As usual, corporate media won’t even ask the question.

As Dr. Joseph Mercola noted in an article today, the FDA and CDC have been actively covering up important data that demonstrates the dangers of the Covid-19 “vaccines.” But corporate media’s refusal to do their jobs in circumstances like these are the reason we must always ask, “Was it the jabs?”"

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

Legal visitors to this country cannot enter without proof of vaccination.  Most countries no longer require proof.

O.k.....I don't really care about that. In essence, everything (businesses, etc.) is "open", and has been for several months to a year now.

2 hours ago, M&P15T said:

Leaving the Military out of the discussion, what's not open?

Can't keep the military out of the discussion.  Do you have any idea how much tax dollars it takes to train a SEAL and keep them trained?  Then just say since you don't have a jab we don't have room for you.   Now since they couldn't "Fire" them they just put them on inactive status.  

Open vs you must have a vaccine to work?  Or you were fired and cannot return to a PRIVATE co.?   Is that just cause to fire?  Never has been historically and the compny is protected against yousuing them for side effects.  What about first responders or medical people that have to have the "vaccine" to work?

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, GT4494 said:

Can't keep the military out of the discussion.  Do you have any idea how much tax dollars it takes to train a SEAL and keep them trained?  Then just say since you don't have a jab we don't have room for you.   Now since they couldn't "Fire" them they just put them on inactive status.  

Open vs you must have a vaccine to work?  Or you were fired and cannot return to a PRIVATE co.?   Is that just cause to fire?  Never has been historically and the compny is protected against yousuing them for side effects.  What about first responders or medical people that have to have the "vaccine" to work?

I get what you're saying, and that all has to be straightened out. Regardless, COVID is over. 

You keep wanting to go on about social and political aspects, that's not what I was addressing. 

THIS is what I'm addressing;

image.png.9898d0ce51f7e668e4c3128c855499ec.png

image.png.8bc04ce1e99f7d2ddc6b2ccb9a41a8ee.png

• Like 2

3 hours ago, M&P15T said:

I get what you're saying, and that all has to be straightened out. Regardless, COVID is over. 

You keep wanting to go on about social and political aspects, that's not what I was addressing. 

THIS is what I'm addressing;

image.png.9898d0ce51f7e668e4c3128c855499ec.png

image.png.8bc04ce1e99f7d2ddc6b2ccb9a41a8ee.png

I understand you are saying "Covid Cases are miniscule and Deaths are not an issue".   I agree BUT................................  It ain't over till the .gov says it is.

I bet the true cases and deaths were nowhere near what they said but.......................  Can't prove without data!

Who is still locked down or under Covid type restrictions in your area?

Here it’s Indian, Thai and Chinese restaurants. Just ordering is a nightmare.

Thai place makes you order at a special counter then they take you to a secluded table only after you food is ready.

Chinese place is still take out only. They won’t take your order until you are in the parking lot. You call in and they verify you are in the lot then take your order. Make the food then set it on the sidewalk outside the door. Then you pick it up. Rumor is the the old lady taking the orders wipes the phone with alcohol after you call. She thinks she can get the bug through the phone.

Indian place is almost as bad. Limited menu. Most tables are still stacked in the corner. Plastic barrier between the existing tables.

Chinese markets don’t even want white people in the store. Real hostile to whites now. Plastic barriers everywhere  

You still seeing this lunacy?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, Batesmotel said:

Thai place makes you order at a special counter then they take you to a secluded table only after you food is ready.

Chinese place is still take out only. They won’t take your order until you are in the parking lot. You call in and they verify you are in the lot then take your order. Make the food then set it on the sidewalk outside the door. Then you pick it up. Rumor is the the old lady taking the orders wipes the phone with alcohol after you call. She thinks she can get the bug through the phone.

Indian place is almost as bad. Limited menu. Most tables are still stacked in the corner. Plastic barrier between the existing tables.

Chinese markets don’t even want white people in the store. Real hostile to whites now. Plastic barriers everywhere  

Ignorant 3rd World boaters are going to do what they do. Don't spend a single dime with them, and it will end.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/11/2022 at 10:23 PM, Batesmotel said:

No

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Well, I have to tell you that I am so relieved. I just saw a commercial on the in house indoctrination device that COVID vaccines just got a major update. Just in time for work, gatherings, and being in public.

If you think the propaganda machine of fear is not back in full swing after the elections, well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I have a bridge to sell you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, LostinTexas said:

Well, I have to tell you that I am so relieved. I just saw a commercial on the in house indoctrination device that COVID vaccines just got a major update. Just in time for work, gatherings, and being in public.

If you think the propaganda machine of fear is not back in full swing after the elections, well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I have a bridge to sell you.

Preach it brother!

• Like 1