New dog new name.

Silentpoet

18 minutes ago, Silentpoet said:

Picked him up with the name Pocky and Mom came up with name Shaggy. At the Humane Society he tried to escape my car. But I think he is pretty happy now.

36953C8B-E7E6-4F96-92DE-1D2321B08A1F.jpeg

They do take a little while to adapt to a new "pack".

Mine finally got "tricked" into jumping in my lap when I got her so excited chasing toys and patted my lap.

She simply stopped everything while I hugged her.  Then I let her loose and she hopped down.  I think she was in shock at what just happened.

I'll have to try that on my wife...............

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Just became a dog owner again.  Cute little 11 year old guy named Timothy.  Gray small poodle.  My Aunt had to move to a new place and can no longer take care of him.  I've known Tim for years, so the switch to living with me has been no big deal.  Not really my type of dog, but ya can't help but like the little guy, he's growing on me.  I literally can't move anywhere without my new shadow.  He's also a hell of a watch dog too.  So...Now i'm back to "Talkin to dogs" all day! :greensupergrin:  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Huaco Kid said:

Our Fuzz-Butt (yeah, that's pretty much her real name any more) growls so infrequently,  that when you hear her,  you'd better get up and go look.

He was looking out the door.  We do have some neighbor dogs, but he is friendly with them.  So I don't think that was it.  Could be coyotes maybe.

• Like 1

As I type this, I'm in a hotel room with two small dogs on a spring break trip. There is a full length mirror in the room. My beagle puppy has decided he must protect me from the evil intruder beagle in the mirror. He keeps snarling and barking aggressively at his own reflection...

• Haha 4