Why aren't the Dems crying for a maximum wage?

Sparks

Just a question.  I was just wondering why they want a huge minimum wage, but aren't pushing for a maximum wage, to stick it to the man and all.  It seems like an idea so stupid that they'd be all over it.

Edited by Sparks
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What they want is a minimum living level of housing, food, bennies,

a slave class, dependent on them for the promise of “a little bit more” if you vote for us continuously. 
come to me for food, housing, healthcare, childcare, education, minimum internet access, minimum phone, clothing allowance, etc, etc

permanent power, somebody kissing their butt everyday for their very lives.

42 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

What they want is a minimum living level of housing, food, bennies,

a slave class, dependent on them for the promise of “a little bit more” if you vote for us continuously. 
come to me for food, housing, healthcare, childcare, education, minimum internet access, minimum phone, clothing allowance, etc, etc

permanent power, somebody kissing their butt everyday for their very lives.

112EEA4E-B9AD-484D-A7D3-06F9A1AB817C.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

When they have their fill of bread, they start demanding circuses

Today we have mega channels of TV plus professional sports (NFL NHL NBA NSL WNBA NASCAR NHRA have I missed any?) so the cry for circuses should be sated. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, railfancwb said:

Today we have mega channels of TV plus professional sports (NFL NHL NBA NSL WNBA NASCAR NHRA have I missed any?) so the cry for circuses should be sated. 

Hell naw. I wanna run an old aircraft carrier, doing PPV gladiator combat in international waters. Governments drop off their worst, victims get better restitution, gambling, etc. Social media and tourism... Ja.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Sparks said:

Just a question.  I was just wondering why they want a huge minimum wage, but aren't pushing for a maximum wage, to stick it to the man and all.  It seems like an idea so stupid that they'd be all over it.

Sounds like you've swallowed their press releases. Never swallow the press releases. The Dims (and most of the Reps for that matter) don't really care about all that BS they claim to. They just want money and power. A "maximum wage" would limit their lifestyles. 

• Like 1