Today is "prep day" ;)

gwalchmai

I'm riding the poopercam tomorrow, so I'm a-preppin' today. Clear liquid diet means no cream in my coffee, which is yuckky, but the real fireworks start at around 4PM. I'll spare y'all most of the details, but if some of my posts seem a little crappy, that's why... :greensupergrin:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, gwalchmai said:

I'm riding the poopercam tomorrow, so I'm a-preppin' today. Clear liquid diet means no cream in my coffee, which is yuckky, but the real fireworks start at around 4PM. I'll spare y'all most of the details, but if some of my posts seem a little crappy, that's why... :greensupergrin:

I have a prescription for one of those but I'm waiting until mid summer. BTDT many times. tom. :fred:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gwalchmai said:

Who was it, BJ Thomas maybe, who had that hit "Games People Play", where he interjected "Whoa-uh" in the chorus?

It was a feller by the name of Joe South from the late 1960s, if I recall.

Dang it, gwalch.  You're my age and you just flunked our youth. :fred:  :tease:

• Thanks 1

• Administrators
7 hours ago, gwalchmai said:

You are required by law to inform us if you are posting while on the toilet. You know that, right? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, gwalchmai said:

Hope they give you some good drugs. If that's the case, the prep the worst part.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Historian said:

A few years ago Little Historian became quiet compacted....and she and her mother spent a Friday-Sunday at the local hospital.  

Little Historian drank the record number of gallons of Go Lightly...

But that kid was unplugged.

Go lightly sucks. I prefer the little bottles of citrus whatever mixed with water. tom.