Well, now we are fucked

crockett

1 hour ago, Historian said:

I've been re-reading The rise and fall of the third Reich recently.  It's quiet an interesting read.

Here's a quote from Georing.

“Oh, that is all well and good, [replied Goering] but, voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.”

Sound familiar?  It's what the press has done for four years.  It's what the Democrats have done for four years.  It's what they will start doing tomorrow.

If you want to feel sick to your stomach, read up on Joseph Goebbels.

8 hours ago, Brad said:

I agree with you. The state of our country is diminished and we're going in the wrong direction.

I'm just saying we're far from being totally defeated. This isn't the time to panic or give up. (Not that you're doing that.) The same recipes for success are mostly still applicable now.

How are we not totally defeated? No more voting, corrupted all three branches of government, best money can buy, 25 trillion dollars in debt. What the hell is left?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Historian said:

That's one of the issues we face.  Despite their various elements the Democrats are not nearly as fractured.

We, however, have variations of third party organizations.  Furthermore, principled people who might sit out elections because the system is screwed up.

Democrats will vote, vote twice, get other people who are dead to vote, etc.

We tend to play by the rules. 

This is why Ross Perot cost us an election.

You mean like totally corrupt? Why should one continue to use a useless system? Isn’t that like performing the same act and expecting a different outcome? Isn’t that the definition of insanity?

• Like 1

I think after today Trumps political career is done. I did not want that pedo to be the president but he will be. I will not consider him my president. Hell Trumps own people are resigning. He keeps mentioning all this evidence they have but they never bring it to lite. Courts are throwing out his law suits left and right. I honestly believe all of congress and senate do not want him in there. They are all corrupt fucks and he brought that out of the shadows and now everyone hates him. I know he won this election. But sadly his days are done. After thinking about it i wish they would of burned that god damn building to the ground. I have no respect for any politician of any party. My flag will come down tomorrow cause i am embarrassed what this country turned into. On the other hand if you guys really want to storm **** and rain down hell fire and brimstone i have ammo and am ready. I have stated this to others before i have no wife no kids and if you guys want to make this our last stand i will go out that way. I am not bullshiting if the demonrats come for my guns i will not comply. Not trying to be an internet tough guy at all that is where i draw the line. Yes they will get me but i promise a few are going with me.  

I saw a couple of videos taken inside the Capitol during the mostly peaceful protest where the politicians of both parties were cowering in fear and scurrying about like wild ants. You could clearly see it in their eyes.

That's the way it should be. The people should not fear the politicians.

See them for what they are.

6 hours ago, NPTim said:

You mean like totally corrupt? Why should one continue to use a useless system? Isn’t that like performing the same act and expecting a different outcome? Isn’t that the definition of insanity?

Do you have another system? 

Until we have another system we're going to have to attempt to fix the current system.

Insanity is giving up on everything because we didn't like the outcome.

6 hours ago, Walt Longmire said:

The liberals have pulled off their coup.

Took them four years to set this up.  The minute Trump was elected they started planning this.

It has everything to do with pure hatred of one man.

They founded a political movement based on hate.

8 hours ago, crockett said:

If you want to feel sick to your stomach, read up on Joseph Goebbels.

He was vicious and cruel beyond description.  He controlled a nation's media and used it to fan the flames of war and hell.

Edited by Historian
  • Like 2

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure.

That was a true statement when Jefferson made it, and it's a true statement now.

When your opponent is fighting using street rules, and you stick with Marquess of Queensberry rules you're going to have a problem and you're going to lose.

I'm sure many will disagree, perhaps even condemn me for what I'm saying, but I hope that over the next four years the right uses the left's playbook against them. 

I hope there are 'mostly peaceful' protests constantly during Biden's term.

I hope he is investigated.  Every business deal he ever made, every woman/girl he ever interacted with, every statement he ever made, they should all be investigated.

I hope he is impeached, and I don't care how flimsy the pretext is.  If the right takes back the House in 2022 that should be their first order of business.  

I hope every executive action he takes is challenged in court with multiple judges across the country issuing nationwide injunctions that prevent him from enacting any policies.

I hope he is ridiculed, I hope his wife is ridiculed, his children too.  

I hope every politician on the left or any politician who supports any policy of the left endures nightly protests in front of their homes.  I hope they are constantly confronted and harassed as they go about their personal lives. 

I hope every single indignity or obstruction that was heaped upon Trump is also heaped upon Biden tenfold. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Adolf Hitler perfected the lie by blaming the Jews. The result was world war.

Trump is using the same method; The bigger the lie, the more people will believe it.

Trump did not win the election! there's no evidence to prove his lies! We choose our government through elections. Nowhere is it promised everybody will have it their way, but we accept majority rule. If everybody unhappy is allowed violent expression then a circle of violence will leave only one person alive.

Free speech like this got me banned temporarily from another "Glock" site. I hope free speech is allowed here. In any case, I wish each and everyone all the best.

Edited by Paul53

17 minutes ago, Historian said:

Solid post above.

We can start by replacing RINOs at every chance we get. 

We also need to start working very hard at the grass roots levels of communities.   The Dems excel in that area.

With the massive Cheating that has just gone on...and the supreme court basically turning their backs on the american people protesting it...the outlook is not good.  I turned my flag upside down yesterday.  I walked out this morning and saw my fireman neighbor and my Jamaica american neighbor had done the same.  I had to wipe my eyes...

Just now, Paul53 said:

Adolf Hitler perfected the lie by blaming the Jews. The result was world war.

Trump is using the same method; The bigger the lie, the more people will believe it.

Trump did not win the election! there's no evidence to his lies! We choose our government through elections. Nowhere is it promised everybody will have it their way, but we accept majority rule. If everybody unhappy is allowed violent expression then a circle of violence will leave only one person alive.

Even if the election was on the level, which I doubt, I stand by my statement. 

Every indignity, every obstruction, every dirty tactic that was used against Trump should be used against Biden times 10.  The Dems have been playing dirty and for keeps for a long time now.  It's time for the Republicans to wake up and fight fire with fire.

BTW, as soon as you start with the Hitler comparisons, pretty much everybody other than devoted leftists is going to tune you out.  Trump is not Hitler.  Trump isn't anything like Hitler.  Making that comparison reveals a stunning lack of information about who Hitler was, what he did, and why he did it. 

WWII wasn't fought because Hitler blamed the jews.  If that's all he had done the world would have stood by and done nothing while he implemented his final solution.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Swampfox762 said:

With the massive Cheating that has just gone on...and the supreme court basically turning their backs on the american people protesting it...the outlook is not good.  I turned my flag upside down yesterday.  I walked out this morning and saw my fireman neighbor and my Jamaica american neighbor had done the same.  I had to wipe my eyes...

I have done the same with mine...and noticed two others have done so as well.

That flag is something special to me.   To all of us.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Wyzz Kydd said:

WWII wasn't fought because Hitler blamed the jews.  If that's all he had done the world would have stood by and done nothing while he implemented his final solution.

You mean like the 20, or so, recognized genocides currently happening in the world today?

I seriously detest the comparisons of Hitler to anyone.

The devil lived within him, surely as the sun rises today.

To compare anyone to him takes away from the serious nature of his place in history as a truly evil man. 

It also demeans and diminishes the memory of those who died because of him.  

Edited by Historian
  • Thanks 3

8 minutes ago, Historian said:

I have done the same with mine...and noticed two others have done so as well.

That flag is something special to me.   To all of us.

It, and the fabric of america has been badly tarnished these last days by the filth that call themselves democrats. God damn them...

Edited by Swampfox762

1 minute ago, Swampfox762 said:

It, and the fabric of america has been badly tarnished these last days by the filth that call themselves democrats. God damn you...

I really don't think their Democrats.  They call themselves that.  I think they are flat out communists.

But just for the record our flag has been torn, tarnished by stain and fire, but has always managed to wave.

That flag is still there.   We're going to keep it there...and carry her home from the fight.

Edited by Historian
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Historian said:

You mean like the 20, or so, recognized genocides currently happening in the world today?

I seriously detest the comparisons of Hitler to anyone.

The devil lived within him, surely as the sun rises today.

To compare anyone to him takes away from the serious nature of his place in history as a truly evil man. 

It also demeans and diminishes the memory of those who died because of him.  

Damn, that's powerful.

It bears repeating.

• Thanks 1