I am proud of my wife.

blueiron

My wife came home with a life altering decision yesterday. She is a senior investigator with the Federal DoJ and has been for many years. Because of the sensitivity of her work, I can't disclose further details about her assignments.

After previous administrations and what did and did not occur under the Trump administration; she has submitted her resignation and retirement effective 1159 hours EST, 20 Jan 2021. Her regional supervisor was shocked and asked why. She replied that after seeing what could be done and was actually accomplished under the Trump administration, she could not continue on under Biden and was resigning 1 minute prior to his inauguration. 

My wife is not politically motivated, but she did say that more has been done in the past 3 years than in recent administrations. I'm surprised by her resignation, but she already has a job lined up after a week off. 

Sometimes, demonstrable action is necessary.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, blueiron said:

My wife came home with a life altering decision yesterday. She is a senior investigator with the Federal DoJ and has been for many years. Because of the sensitivity of her work, I can't disclose further details about her assignments.

After previous administrations and what did and did not occur under the Trump administration; she has submitted her resignation and retirement effective 1159 hours EST, 20 Jan 2021. Her regional supervisor was shocked and asked why. She replied that after seeing what could be done and was actually accomplished under the Trump administration, she could not continue on under Biden and was resigning 1 minute prior to his inauguration. 

My wife is not politically motivated, but she did say that more has been done in the past 3 years than in recent administrations. I'm surprised by her resignation, but she already has a job lined up after a week off. 

Sometimes, demonstrable action is necessary.

If you have principles, you have to abide by them!  KUDO's to her.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Historian said:

Sounds like she doesn't play games.

Tell her to stay safe.   We need people like her.

I appreciate what she did but the problem is when all the good ones leave we are left with the skunks in the hen house.  I am afraid we are going to be worse off now than before Trump because he pissed the swamp creatures off and got the media on their side.  Now they can really up their game.  I need to find an exit.

5 hours ago, RenoF250 said:

I appreciate what she did but the problem is when all the good ones leave we are left with the skunks in the hen house.  I am afraid we are going to be worse off now than before Trump because he pissed the swamp creatures off and got the media on their side.  Now they can really up their game.  I need to find an exit.

Yeah, Trump did stir the crap quiet a bit.   You are right.  And those who stay will ramp their game up.