Trayvon II: Ahmaud Arbery

PPQer

54 minutes ago, Moshe said:

So, no investigation, nothing to see here?  Sorry, there is always more to the story, and all homicides must be investigated.  Were the victims white?  Were the victims Jewish?  Why were the victims targeted?  What is the criminal history and affiliations of the shooter?  Why did he pick a veteran's cemetery?  Had he been there before?  Does he have any affiliations?  What were they?  You may not find it interesting, but I guarantee you the DOD and DOJ do.  My point, is why is one front page news, and the other back story news?  Because the melanin was reversed?  Anytime there is white on black violence that's news, the reverse, isn't.  That is the vestiges of 8 years of Obama/Holder race baiting.

I try not to look at things myopically, but the whole case and why something matters.  Back when seniority did matter, if I did not glean a story that impacted one of investigations by the morning it led to ear spank and virtual knuckle whacking.  Leads were always followed up.  Just because everyone is dead doesn't mean the investigation is over. For me it was a trip to the UNM ME's Office, that smelled of formaldehyde and death before you got to the door.  There was no getting lost looking for that.  It was worse inside.  You collected your DOA photos of bloated dead corpses and crushed and empty skulls and try to work backwards to figure out who owned the vehicle, to discover the plates are switched.  You play with the VIN and see where that gets you. You then work with Consulates and attaches to try to ascertain nationality and by the pocket trash in the dead people's clothing that may/or many not contain a correct ID from that Country, considering there were forged one's coming out of the Mexican Consulate.

I could go on.  But, the fact that everyone is dead is not a dead end investigation. 

So, you want to link a shooting in another state to one in a different state?

A black guy killed two white people, ergo two white guys can go out and kill a black guy?  Is that your logic?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, SC Tiger said:

Pretty sure Andy Ngo (independent journalist) figured out that wasn't the guy.

At this point we don't know that the shooters were racists - they may have just been idiots.

In this day and age i don't believe photographs on the internet.  A jerk could Photo Shop a nun kicking a hungry child.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Fnfalman said:

So, you want to link a shooting in another state to one in a different state?

A black guy killed two white people, ergo two white guys can go out and kill a black guy?  Is that your logic?

No, I want to draw the disparity of social disparity within society.  I apologize if that vagueness has escaped you.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Historian said:

You had fourteen pages to make your point.

As did you and yet you responded with a twisting of my words.  Someone who's been a cop most of their life would get that.  But go on ahead and be the big dog now.

10 minutes ago, Wrango said:

As did you and yet you responded with a twisting of my words.  Someone who's been a cop most of their life would get that.  But go on ahead and be the big dog now.

I don't understand your need to be insulting.

1 minute ago, Historian said:

I don't understand your need to be insulting.

Well, maybe because I don't understand your need to pick MY post out of hundreds and twist my words around.  Maybe you need to re-read it without your bias and read it for what it was, a what if post.  I'm not going to get into a wiener measuring contest with you and your long illustrious career in law enforcement.  But know this; you are NOT the only person in this thread with a law enforcement background.

3 minutes ago, Wrango said:

I saw a lot of "probablys" in that article, another opinion, just like yours and others in this thread.

Well let’s look at this

On one hand we have someone who practices law in GA. 

And on the other hand we have someone who doesn’t, and who doesn’t appear to be very knowledgeable about law, or the facts of this case........

1 minute ago, AK_Stick said:

Well let’s look at this

On one hand we have someone who practices law in GA. 

And on the other hand we have someone who doesn’t, and who doesn’t appear to be very knowledgeable about law, or the facts of this case........

You, right?  

13 minutes ago, Wrango said:

You, right?  

I don’t appear to be the one who’s making statements that are incorrect and claiming I read them but can’t provide the source......

Also, I don’t see the word probably used very many times in that article........ Perhaps you should read it...

8 hours ago, Dric902 said:

This is not a case of two good old boys cruising around in their truck practicing their 2A, and just happened across a black guy running in the street. So they pulled over to tell him he isn’t entitled to run in the street, to get on the sidewalk. And the black guy attacked him, he just so happened to have a shotgun in his hand at the time.

thats dumb

#1 That is why it is and WAS called a guess. Trying to remake someone else's statements in to something you wish they were is what dumb people do.

#2 I didn't say they were or they weren't "pursuing" him. I stated the rights of all involved and made another GUESS at a possible alternative out come had one single person chosen one different possibility.

#3 I didn't state IT WAS ANY PARTICULAR type of event. I posted a couple of possibilities along with some irrefutable facts.

#4 You do NOT have a right to run, jog or walk just any place, willy nilly as you please, "so long as it is not private". There are a ton of places in this country you are not to do your exercising, jogging, or recon. Stating you can, is just dumb. Most of them are so obvious to any one with a single lick of sense, I'm not even starting a list.

21 minutes ago, AK_Stick said:

I don’t appear to be the one who’s making statements that are incorrect and claiming I read them but can’t provide the source......

Like with most stories we read about, it's next to impossible to provide an accurate source due to all the sources we got being so overly biased. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Maser said:

Like with most stories we read about, it's next to impossible to provide an accurate source due to all the sources we got being so overly biased. 

Well except that there’s enough information that you can piece together information and understand that some things are legit and others aren’t. 

For example, we know from the police records, and homeowners statements there was no history of break ins, or burglaries. 

• Like 1

• Eric locked this topic