Trayvon II: Ahmaud Arbery

PPQer

9 minutes ago, AK_Stick said:

The only way that photo would make sense is if that was Arbery. (Which it isn’t) 

Just adding to the WSJW, who wanted to put up white power nonsense, is there are anomalies.  No one counts on the X-factor.  For instance the Jewish terrorist arrested years ago, that was trying to carry out acts of terrorism on Israel. The above man has been doing this proudly for years in the middle of the city.  He is not mentally bereft, and he has his reasons.  However, someone who followed his foot steps in another part of the country was murdered for copy catting this gentlemen.  The point is, you look at things on the whole, no matter how weird.  It is what separates lack luster investigators from the pack.  So, show me a video out of context, and liberal news sources, and it is time to dig.  Why? Someone fucked it up, and for a reason.

Edited by Moshe

2 minutes ago, Swampfox762 said:

Why is a Jewish gentleman advertising Catholic Talk Radio?? :anim_lol:

https://www.radio.net/s/wsjw

Whatever White Social Justice Warriors are called these days, besides WASPS with an agenda.  Also, I am a student of all religions.  You cannot possibly understand someone else's matrix of reality or culture without doing so.  But, as I suggested earlier, people tend to be myopic unless they are taught/trained not to be.

4 minutes ago, Moshe said:

Just adding to the WSJW, who wanted to put up white power nonsense, is there are anomalies.  No one counts on the X-factor.  For instance the Jewish terrorist arrested years ago, that was trying to carry out acts of terrorism on Israel. The above man has been doing this proudly for years in the middle of the city.  He is not mentally bereft, and he has his reasons.  However, someone who followed his foot steps in another part of the country was murdered for copy catting this gentlemen.  The point is, you look at things on the whole, no matter how weird.  It is what separates lack luster investigators from the pack.  So, so me a video out of context, and liberal news sources, and it is time to dig.  Why? Someone fucked it up, and for a reason.

That still is not on topic. 

I can post a picture of a dog holding a hamburger on his nose, doesn’t have anything to do with this topic either. 

3 minutes ago, AK_Stick said:

That still is not on topic. 

I can post a picture of a dog holding a hamburger on his nose, doesn’t have anything to do with this topic either. 

Race was introduced, and counter argument was introduced.  It is an attempt to end the myopic view.  However, not many people are cut out for the wholistic view of a problem.  Thus, whatever snippet of out of context video and whatever what media outlets put different spins, most of the people will feed at the proverbial trough.  I will save my outrage for a full investigation, and due process.  Even though, these people have been convicted in absencia by the minds of Bore Site.  Justice Kavenaugh, some place, somewhere, felt this.

18 minutes ago, Moshe said:

Race was introduced, and counter argument was introduced.  It is an attempt to end the myopic view.  However, not many people are cut out for the wholistic view of a problem.  Thus, whatever snippet of out of context video and whatever what media outlets put different spins, most of the people will feed at the proverbial trough.  I will save my outrage for a full investigation, and due process.  Even though, these people have been convicted in absencia by the minds of Bore Site.  Justice Kavenaugh, some place, somewhere, felt this.

Evidently you still don’t understand what I said. 

3 minutes ago, AK_Stick said:

Evidently you still don’t understand what I said. 

Or, what I have said.  Nothing is ever cut and dry.  It's like using the term ALL to describe something as homogeneous.  It is a logical fallacy, and a death knell to a good investigation.  Every rabbit hole has to be traveled, every element has to be explored.  If not, the Defense will eat you alive.  Frankly, they don't mean anything personal, except for a few.  Most will be friendly, try to destroy you on the stand, and be friendly again. It is the Constitutional game we play.  Just cogs in the wheel, whether you are the juror or the man with the case on the hot seat.  If you haven't done your homework, the guilty go free, or the innocent go to prison.  We know this happens, and we also know there are different Districts with different rules to play by.  I had to prosecute a woman for illegal re-entry, which surprised her.  She went from the 9th Circuit we, don't care how much heroine you do, or the crimes you have committed, to being silly enough to show up in the 10th Circuit playing the same game.  An easy case right?  No.  I had a huge Administrative File to go through, and catalog each crime should it go to a full trial, or with a plea and sentencing.  I also, had to become acquainted with years of Immigration encounters.  As no one had bothered to enter her fingerprints into the system, I had to then (send them off to the FBI labs, for CODIS confirmation of identity), obtain a certificate from Citizenship and Immigration Services that always looked like a participation award with a ribbon for some reason, that she had never applied for or been granted any exculpatory benefit.  I had to go to the Grand Jury and answer questions on her history under oath, to obtain a True Bill, then we went to the Preliminary and Detention Hearing.  The defense was given a written list of criminal offenses as releasing simply providing NCIC printouts was against policy and law, also anything exculpatory that may or may not have been found.  

That is for something as simple as 8USC 1326, where she probably got 24 months.

If that is a quagmire on the reader's digest version of that process, imagine investigation a crushed load vehicle where everyone is dead.  So, anyone who is going to try and convict anyone prematurely on a message forum no less is a fool.

31 minutes ago, Moshe said:

Or, what I have said.  Nothing is ever cut and dry.  It's like using the term ALL to describe something as homogeneous.  It is a logical fallacy, and a death knell to a good investigation.  Every rabbit hole has to be traveled, every element has to be explored.  If not, the Defense will eat you alive.  Frankly, they don't mean anything personal, except for a few.  Most will be friendly, try to destroy you on the stand, and be friendly again. It is the Constitutional game we play.  Just cogs in the wheel, whether you are the juror or the man with the case on the hot seat.  If you haven't done your homework, the guilty go free, or the innocent go to prison.  We know this happens, and we also know there are different Districts with different rules to play by.  I had to prosecute a woman for illegal re-entry, which surprised her.  She went from the 9th Circuit we, don't care how much heroine you do, or the crimes you have committed, to being silly enough to show up in the 10th Circuit playing the same game.  An easy case right?  No.  I had a huge Administrative File to go through, and catalog each crime should it go to a full trial, or with a plea and sentencing.  I also, had to become acquainted with years of Immigration encounters.  As no one had bothered to enter her fingerprints into the system, I had to then (send them off to the FBI labs, for CODIS confirmation of identity), obtain a certificate from Citizenship and Immigration Services that always looked like a participation award with a ribbon for some reason, that she had never applied for or been granted any exculpatory benefit.  I had to go to the Grand Jury and answer questions on her history under oath, to obtain a True Bill, then we went to the Preliminary and Detention Hearing.  The defense was given a written list of criminal offenses as releasing simply providing NCIC printouts was against policy and law, also anything exculpatory that may or may not have been found.  

That is for something as simple as 8USC 1326, where she probably got 24 months.

If that is a quagmire on the reader's digest version of that process, imagine investigation a crushed load vehicle where everyone is dead.  So, anyone who is going to try and convict anyone prematurely on a message forum no less is a fool.

I don’t understand what the problem you have with staying on topic is. 

5 minutes ago, AK_Stick said:

I don’t understand what the problem you have with staying on topic is. 

You mean, gather the torches, and coon dogs, and hunt down some redneck white boys based on conjecture?  Not my style.  I want prima facie evidence of guilt before you get me upset.  I also don't believe in repetitive behavior as coincidence. 

10 minutes ago, Moshe said:

You mean, gather the torches, and coon dogs, and hunt down some redneck white boys based on conjecture?  Not my style.  I want prima facie evidence of guilt before you get me upset.  I also don't believe in repetitive behavior as coincidence. 

So you want evidence that based on the first impression looks right, but you don’t want conjecture.....

Its like you’re using Latin because you feel like it lends credibility to what your saying, but don’t have enough grasp what the word actually means. 

41 minutes ago, Fnfalman said:

A black white supremacist. 

Ahh he's a very curious case.  He plays the role of a very small number of African Americans who served in the CSA.  Most of them did not have fighting roles.  They were basically servants.  However, at the end of the war they were given a shot at freedom by service.  But it was too late and not close to a good idea.  Anyway.  That particular man is very much into Southern history and culture.  But he's on the edge.   He gets a lot of grief over this...but you really have to dig deep in to what he's doing.  It's a very curious perspective of history.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Moshe said:

Tell me, which races DO you like?  Clearly, you are racist by your own comments and admissions. 

nevermind lol .  

Edited by ASH

Some folks believe that any black guy running through a white neighborhood is stealing. Such folks are correctly labeled as prejudiced.

Some folks believe that any white southerner who shoots a black guy is a racist. Such folks are also correctly labeled as prejudiced.

Some folks refuse to pet rattlesnakes because in their experience such petting will result in snakebites. Such folks are also correctly labeled as prejudiced.

Let's wait for the trial.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, gwalchmai said:

Some folks believe that any black guy running through a white neighborhood is stealing. Such folks are correctly labeled as prejudiced.

Some folks believe that any white southerner who shoots a black guy is a racist. Such folks are also correctly labeled as prejudiced.

Some folks refuse to pet rattlesnakes because in their experience such petting will result in snakebites. Such folks are also correctly labeled as prejudiced.

Let's wait for the trial.

My point exactly.

2 hours ago, AK_Stick said:

So you want evidence that based on the first impression looks right, but you don’t want conjecture.....

Its like you’re using Latin because you feel like it lends credibility to what your saying, but don’t have enough grasp what the word actually means. 

Guilty until proven innocent?  I don't recall that one in the Constitution.  I use Latin because those are legal terms.  Feel free to look them up.  I know from experience.  

Just now, Dric902 said:

It was?.

That the investigation and trial must be conducted in a fair and impartial manner and the Criminal Justice system will have the ultimate say.  Once, someone is convicted honestly, then I am outraged by the crime.  Until then, there is no room for speculation, race baiting, and all the other stupid things that have been done in this thread.  If you cannot approach something with an open mind and determine guilt based on facts rather than sound bites and conflicting news articles, then damn the Constitution and put everyone in prison.  One giant prison. Also, remove Justice Kavenaugh from the bench while were at it.  If these two are convicted of murder, then they deserve public scorn.  Until that happens, there is no room for specious declarations of guilt.  For the love of all that is Chesed, I hope no one in this thread ever passes voire dire and becomes a juror.  

• Eric locked this topic