Do you personally know anyone

gwalchmai

Indy had 6 cases

then the Home and Garden Show at the Ft Wayne Coliseum...someone spent all day Wednesday there and tested positive Thursday evening.

Spring Break is going to be at least a month long, with Skype classes, Churches have cancelled, etc

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

Indy had 6 cases

then the Home and Garden Show at the Ft Wayne Coliseum...someone spent all day Wednesday there and tested positive Thursday evening.

Spring Break is going to be at least a month long, with Skype classes, Churches have cancelled, etc

Do you personally know anyone who is infected?

• Like 1

Hold on, first case in the small town here cropped up in the news.  I was there in the area yesterday.  And no, don't start planning just yet how to divvy up my guns amongst yourselves when I croak.  That would look I fear, like the folks fighting over toilet paper at Walmarts right now around here.

Dave..

Edited by DrB
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Maser said:

I'm sure I got a distant friend or family member somewhere who's a hypochondriac and if infected with everything.

I work with a whiny worry wort woman like that, drives us all f...ing crazy...  First thing I'm going to do tomorrow is mention where the case is and how close I am to it. That's all I need to do to plant the seed in her mind and get her going......

Dave..

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, DrB said:

Hold on, first case in the small town here cropped up in the news.  I was there in the area yesterday.  And no, don't start planning just yet how to divvy up my guns amongst yourselves when I croak.  That would look I fear, like the folks fighting over toilet paper at Walmarts right now around here.

Dave..

Yes, we are that shallow!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, DrB said:

I work with a whiny worry wort woman like that, drives us all f...ing crazy...  First thing I'm going to do tomorrow is mention where the case is and how close I am to it. That's all I need to do to plant the seed in her mind and get her going......

Dave..

Some people are so easy it's almost not worth the trouble.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I've been in the same room with someone who has since tested positive for a coronavirus- he's been tested to see if it is 2019-nCoV. Doubt I'll have any follow-up whether he pops positive or not.

Family or friends? No. But it's just a matter of time since most of my friends are ER Nurses or First Responders.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, tadbart said:

I've been in the same room with someone who has since tested positive for a coronavirus- he's been tested to see if it is 2019-nCoV. Doubt I'll have any follow-up whether he pops positive or not.

Family or friends? No. But it's just a matter of time since most of my friends are ER Nurses or First Responders.

Cops, nurses, teachers...that's our circle. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I figured our resident medical pros would respond yes. You guys be careful. When I took Mrs. G to urgent care for her gout flare up last month the nurse tested a guy in the next exam room and when she swabbed his nose he spit on her. I heard him apologizing all over but she still got splashed. And he was sick with something. And two cases were later found in Rome, where we were. ?

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, gwalchmai said:

I figured our resident medical pros would respond yes. You guys be careful. When I took Mrs. G to urgent care for her gout flare up last month the nurse tested a guy in the next exam room and when she swabbed his nose he spit on her. I heard him apologizing all over but she still got splashed. And he was sick with something. And two cases were later found in Rome, where we were. ?

Gwalchy, one of Baker County's finest caught me doing Super Speeder numbers on I-85 a couple days ago. No slack cut. I owned my guilt, but I'm still wishing a pox on your wretched state. I'm truly sorry, bromigo. :599c64b322d5b_tongueout:

• Sad 2

6 hours ago, tadbart said:

Gwalchy, one of Baker County's finest caught me doing Super Speeder numbers on I-85 a couple days ago. No slack cut. I owned my guilt, but I'm still wishing a pox on your wretched state. I'm truly sorry, bromigo. :599c64b322d5b_tongueout:

Yep, considering the number of warnings and slack I've gotten over the years I think I deserve every one of the few real tickets I've gotten over those years. Every one still bites, though...

Edited by gwalchmai
  • Like 1

Early US Coronavirus Patients Have Fully Recovered: Health Officials

"Health officials across the country have reported patients fully recovering. About four out of five patients don’t require hospitalization, according to data gleaned from cases around the world that’s been widely cited by U.S. health officials."

https://www.theepochtimes.com/early-us-coronavirus-patients-have-fully-recovered-health-officials_3273937.html

• Thanks 1