Iran “Please do not kill us.”...

TBO

25 minutes ago, holyjohnson said:

so i did a quick google search and MoonBat Rose was Born in a Third World Country on a Hippie Cult Commune...

credibility points: 0

This rubby lipped tonsil sucker spent  years chewing on marilyn manson's lips.

Im sure shes a mensa member.

• Sad 1

At some point in my life I used to think she was cute.  The ugliness inside of her has taken over.  Hollywood should stick to entertainment (if you can call it that lately) and leave the heavy lifting to people who actually have and use a brain.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Walt Longmire said:

I saw a FB post from an American Indian  saying they would help Iranians if they wanted to attack the American invaders on tribal soil.

Look what the government did to the Indians.  What do you think would happen to the Iranians in the same situation.  No problem.

• Like 2

So many Americans so quick to say that they are oppressed, when they have no idea what lies out there in the rest of the world waiting for them.

Many don't even believe slavery exists, but it's there and doing well in those countries that they proclaim to admire.  White slaves are higher priced. 

In Muslim countries a woman counts as half a man in voting.  Less in the bedroom. A great future for our Hollywood Bleeding Hearts.

Be sure you know what you are asking for, before opening your mouth and sticking you foot in it.

Edited by janice6
  • Like 4

I made a Twitter account back when it was a new thing and I think I only made like 2 Tweets.  Trump's trolling and the reactions he gets is seriously making me wanna log back into that account again! 

He has weaponized it while bypassing the MSM rewrite teams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Thanks 1