Someone Whacked an Iranian General

willie-pete

1 hour ago, Dric902 said:

That picture was taken today!!!!!!

I have the super secret image tracer (don’t ask, if I told you I would have to kill you)

but I have it on good authority that he is alive and the ring was planted. It’s all a globalist Illuminati conspiracy to take your freedoms away!!!!!!

(got to get the conspiracy theorists going)

I have it on good authority that the ring is actually the sign of a secret organization of gaudy ring wearing want to be Illuminati. 

aka The Society of Gaudy Ring Wearing Want To Be Illuminati (TSOGRWWTBI).

Edited by minervadoe
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, minervadoe said:

General-Qasem-Soleimani.jpg

I'm not convinced. Look closer. Ring looks similar. However, what I notice.

Ring is on wrong hand.

Ring is on wrong finger.

Ring in pictures looks to expose more edge of the stone where as the picture on the right makes the stone look more enclosed by ornateness. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bish1309 said:

I'm not convinced. Look closer. Ring looks similar. However, what I notice.

Ring is on wrong hand.

Ring is on wrong finger.

Ring in pictures looks to expose more edge of the stone where as the picture on the right makes the stone look more enclosed by ornateness. 

Hey, if buyin' costume jewelry for terrists means we can finally kill 'em I'll check a "donate box" on my tax return for it.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, minervadoe said:

I have it on good authority that the ring is actually the sign of a secret organization of gaudy ring wearing want to be Illuminati. 

aka The Society of Gaudy Ring Wearing Want To Be Illuminati (TSOGRWWTBI).

Rats,

I forgot about that part

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Could be.  When he formed the Bull Moose party he was criticized for being too progressive, so I guess I still think of him that way.
anyway, I was on a roll!

That spiteful action got us Woodrow Wilson, thus the income tax and the federal reserve. Possibly Wilson was the reason we were in WWI, although that might have been inevitable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Bren Gunn said:

Yes, but it sure would feel good. But knocking off 8 successors warms the heart. How can anyone defend this piece of garbage. 

People don't care about him. They don't give a rat's ass about him.  It's just an opportunity to spew hate for the president that took a bought and paid for election away from Hillary.

• Like 1

Guess Trump started something.

Top pro-Iran militia leader is shot dead in Iraq

"Taleb Abbas Ali al-Saedi, a high-level leader of the Popular Mobilization Forces, was shot dead on Saturday in Karbala, a city about 60 miles southwest of Baghdad, the British news outlet reported. The identities of the gunmen are unknown.

Local Iraqi media claim that al-Saedi was "assassinated" by unknown shooters. No further details about the gunmen were available. He was said to be the leader of the Karbala Brigades, which is a part of the Iran-backed Shiite PMF umbrella group."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/iran_militia_leader_shot_dead_iraq?utm_source=theblaze-dailyAM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__AM 2020-01-12&utm_term=TheBlaze Daily AM - last 270 days

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7876991/High-level-pro-Iran-militia-commander-Iraq-killed-unknown-gunmen.html

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

Guess Trump started something.

Top pro-Iran militia leader is shot dead in Iraq

"Taleb Abbas Ali al-Saedi, a high-level leader of the Popular Mobilization Forces, was shot dead on Saturday in Karbala, a city about 60 miles southwest of Baghdad, the British news outlet reported. The identities of the gunmen are unknown.

Local Iraqi media claim that al-Saedi was "assassinated" by unknown shooters. No further details about the gunmen were available. He was said to be the leader of the Karbala Brigades, which is a part of the Iran-backed Shiite PMF umbrella group."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/iran_militia_leader_shot_dead_iraq?utm_source=theblaze-dailyAM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__AM 2020-01-12&utm_term=TheBlaze Daily AM - last 270 days

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7876991/High-level-pro-Iran-militia-commander-Iraq-killed-unknown-gunmen.html

****'s gettin' real interesting over there. Iran could be an actual ally if the people of Iran rise up.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tadbart said:

****'s gettin' real interesting over there. Iran could be an actual ally if the people of Iran rise up.

True, during the Shah's time, a lot of the people were very pro-American. The Shah tried to keep a lid on the clerics. The uprising took US intelligence by surprise and soon Khomeini was in power.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, willie-pete said:

True, during the Shah's time, a lot of the people were very pro-American. The Shah tried to keep a lid on the clerics. The uprising took US intelligence by surprise and soon Khomeini was in power.

The Carter administration didn't do much to help keep the clerics under control.  Headlines in this country told what a brutal dictator the Shah was, pretty much the same liberal nonsense we still hear today.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, pipedreams said:

The Carter administration didn't do much to help keep the clerics under control.  Headlines in this country told what a brutal dictator the Shah was, pretty much the same liberal nonsense we still hear today.

Among other contributions, Carter gave us a Federal Department of Education, unions as well as civil service to federal employees, and face away the Panama Canal. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1