Someone Whacked an Iranian General

willie-pete

16 minutes ago, willie-pete said:

Anybody know the significance of the ring ?  People usually don't change where they wear their rings.

Things that make you go, Hmmm.

The devil is in the details.   Isn't the ring on his left hand in one picture and the right in the other?

Edited by minervadoe

1 hour ago, Eric said:

Fox News just said that this was the first time that the US has attacked a foreign senior military official since we shot down Yamamoto’s aircraft, during WWII. Cool. 

That thought had accrued to me as well. There was serious debate in wwii about this. In the long run they made the hit.

Yamamoto was found with a massive wound to his shoulder and upright in his seat under a tree far from the plane.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, minervadoe said:

The devil is in the details.   Isn't the ring on his left hand in one picture and the right in the other?

Yes, but, It looks like it is on the little finger in the left photo and on a different finger in the right photo.

Or are my bifocals not on right ?

Edited by willie-pete

1 hour ago, willie-pete said:

Yes, but, It looks like it is on the little finger in the left photo and on a different finger in the right photo.

Or are my bifocals not on right ?

You are correct.  It's on a different finger.  I thought the hand looked pudgier too.  I wouldn't be terribly surprised if this guy resurfaces, i.e. not dead. 

Actually, the colored ring on the black and white photo may be a photo shop job and not a special effect. 

Edited by minervadoe

2 hours ago, minervadoe said:

You are correct.  It's on a different finger.  I thought the hand looked pudgier too.  I wouldn't be terribly surprised if this guy resurfaces, i.e. not dead. 

Actually, the colored ring on the black and white photo may be a photo shop job and not a special effect. 

We're starting an Iranian conspiracy theory.

:crylikeender:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I read that Khameini or another one of those assholes was going on about how "the Americans had crossed the red line this time, and vengeance, blah blah blah..."

Yeah, one of our Presidents spoke a bunch of empty bullshit, too.

Ya know, come to think of it, we have been at war with those assholes for a LONG time. They've gotten so used to bombing the SOVEREIGN TERRITORY of embassies, harassing shipping, and even capturing US Navy boats (I'm still salty at those Sailors) without consequence. Fact of the matter is, the last President shackled our Servicemen with ROE that were in favor of our enemy. Well, Ayatollah, those days are gone. Mess with the bull, you get the horns.

Edited by tadbart
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, railfancwb said:

Wasn’t Teddy Roosevelt a Republican President?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could be.  When he formed the Bull Moose party he was criticized for being too progressive, so I guess I still think of him that way.

anyway, I was on a roll!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, minervadoe said:

Here is a picture of the ring on the ring finger of the left hand.  Apparently, this guy was a switch hitter.

22937572-7851075-A_senior_politician_sai

That picture was taken today!!!!!!

I have the super secret image tracer (don’t ask, if I told you I would have to kill you)

but I have it on good authority that he is alive and the ring was planted. It’s all a globalist Illuminati conspiracy to take your freedoms away!!!!!!

(got to get the conspiracy theorists going)

1 hour ago, Dric902 said:

That picture was taken today!!!!!!

I have the super secret image tracer (don’t ask, if I told you I would have to kill you)

but I have it on good authority that he is alive and the ring was planted. It’s all a globalist Illuminati conspiracy to take your freedoms away!!!!!!

(got to get the conspiracy theorists going)

Sounds good to me!