Sketchy Face Pickers

On 12/23/2019 at 9:47 PM, Maser said:

Not trying to promote meth use here, but there's plenty of functional users out there that don't look even remotely as bad as the addicts look.  Like with any other vice, self-control is key. 

When you can hide the visual effects it doesn't mean you aren't effected.  It's like Alcohol, sooner or later it's evident.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NPTim said:

Mine as well.

One of my classmates has gone all entrepreneurial. He's starting one of those hangover infusion type businesses in a town that it should do fairly well in. His collaborating Doc (a requirement for NPs in FL) isn't ready to sign off on Special K infusions just yet, but this dude will probably end up being the richest fcker in my graduating class. Trying my ass off to get him to sell me 5% share.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 12/25/2019 at 2:42 PM, pizza_pablo said:
On 12/25/2019 at 2:15 PM, Maser said:

I'm not sure if Eric would want me to respond to this the way I want to due to my age at the time back when I was 12. 

I think if you reply without the use of insults or pics of nudes, you'll be good.

Experience is good to hear.  Results are good to know.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, janice6 said:

Experience is good to hear.  Results are good to know.

I guess there's no harm since I'm 30 now and I was 12 back then.  Anyways, I spent 6 months in Juvie back when I was 12.  When I got out,  there was a huge party thrown for me as a welcome home thing.  I was introduced to meth at that party and instantly fell in love with it because of how it kept me energized and also coherent while I worked on farms and did odd jobs around town.  I never smoked it because with meth you're not suppose to inhale you're suppose to keep it in your mouth to absorb into your gums and tongue.  Hence why so many meth addicts have no teeth.  However, snorting it actually helped with my asthma.  No surprise really because asthma inhalers are pretty much liquid meth.  I was an everyday user of it up until I was 15 and the reason I stopped was because my wife (girlfriend at the time) and I were talking about having a baby and I quit cold turkey because I don't want drugs like that around my future son.  So yeah, I'm 30 and haven't used it since and have no desire to anymore because the only side effect that meth had for me that I hated was it made me sick to my stomach at the sight of food and being the redneck CA kid that I was, I hated passing up a grilled steak or smoked ribs.

Once again, I'm not promoting meth usage, I'm just saying just like with any other legal or illegal substance, there are functional users.   

Edited by Maser
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I ran into a guy I worked with about ten years ago when the Wife and I stopped at a convenience store for cold drinks.  He had spent some time in prison for being a meth cook and distributor.  He'd been out for a few years by the time I was working with him.  

One day, he got flash burn on one of his nipples because he was welding with a huge hole in his shirt.  That night, when he got home, he took some of his Wife's pain pills.  The next day, when he got to work, he went to medcor, our on sight med. care unit.  He had to take a piss test and that's the last I ever saw of him.

In the years after his dismissal, I'd heard that he went back to cooking meth.  Within a half a second of seeing him, I knew those rumors were true.  His eyes were sunken into his head and to be honest, it looked like his head had shrunken.  I was sickened by the sight of him.

• Like 1