MERRY CHRISTMAS

ASH

my wife goes alittle overboard  but it looks good ,   Piper  making a star  out of coat hangers   and a microsoft paint by wife of our new pup Mits  ,  i cant make a square  but 

i was shocked she did a good job and looks just like her .80203746_10156927991490838_4044340140208816128_o.jpg.3c81b84d19a1f9d9b611aad9372d416b.jpg

81206284_10156928041925838_6821949504040730624_n.jpg

79369542_10156901252290838_7206546980535795712_o.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, janice6 said:

We had our extended family Christmas today. I had two Grand daughters One in College and one in High School come up to me and tell me they love me, even without the "jewelry".  It was a great Christmas for me.  Grandchildren are wonderful.

yes they are  ,    Piper and me are hoping my youngest  is gonna announce  a new arrival   in 2020  atleast im hoping , she said  she had some news to tell  .  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

My daughter has two; 1.5 yrs and almost 3 yrs.  They recently announced their third was expected.

She said it was unexpected and "We don't know how it happened."

I patted the couch next to me and said, "Come here.  We need to have a looong talk."

She rolled her eyes and laughed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

On 12/24/2019 at 5:16 AM, Dric902 said:

Mama didn’t like the tree his year. 6.5 ft fiber optic. The tree itself was fe, the fiber optics would stay synced up for very long, the bottom would be flashing a different patter than the top.

I went and picked up two 5000 watt led white lights and a couple of rubber bands to hold them on.

27827378-59D0-4CEC-99E3-F30ACA6BD035.thumb.jpeg.52a5b91f7d97c8d162b6c943c870bb15.jpeg

now I’m a genius. Brightest tree she has ever seen, smiles every time she walks by.

Christmas points way up!!

have a great holiday everybody, no matter what you celebrate

You may have meant "Lumens" instead of "Watts".

Two 5,000 Watt lights = 10,000 Watts or about 45 Amps for 220 Volts or 90 Amps for 110 Volts.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, pipedreams said:

image.png.44be40e13e94f5695c0c38343212d29e.png

Only  a liberal could tell you that the tenet of a belief saying that you should respect and help your fellow man is detrimental to "their" lives.

If you don't believe in the Golden Rule, how can you expect others to think that you care for them and their welfare.

Liberalism is a disease that ruins a society, because it puts person wants and desires before the consideration for others.  It's premise is that you should do what feels good to you without any concern for how it affects others.  It's the principle of "me first".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, janice6 said:

Only  a liberal could tell you that the tenet of a belief saying that you should respect and help your fellow man is detrimental to "their" lives.

If you don't believe in the Golden Rule, how can you expect others to think that you care for them and their welfare.

Liberalism is a disease that ruins a society, because it puts person wants and desires before the consideration for others.  It's premise is that you should do what feels good to you without any concern for how it affects others.  It's the principle of "me first".

So you support universal healthcare?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Paul53 said:

So you support universal healthcare?

NO.  If you take away the reason for earning a living to pay for what you want, you are saying that paying for those who don't work, will bring everyone to a poverty existence.  A given amount of money in an economy, when spread equally to all citizens, means that every one has little!

Government likes this, because now all the citizens depend on the government for subsistence instead of themselves.  You now are a servant of government, not it's master.

You have to have the desire to help yourself and you family.  It called being responsible.  It's the initiative to improve yourself.

When you provide for others who won't provide for themselves, you encourage every one to take, instead of giving.  Why work when you can live off another's efforts.

Nowhere here did I say those that can't work.  I said those that won't work.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Dric902 said:

You’re right

800 lumens, 5000K (whatever K’s are)

36487F5B-7DC2-4CAE-99A2-13CF05151ED8.thumb.jpeg.970d203a7024454d6a339a483b8948cd.jpeg

The term "5000" degrees is a reference to color temperature which is the color of tint of the light.  thi higher the degrees temp, the closer it is to a Blue White.

I love high intensity lamps.  I'm old and the extra intensity helps.  Probably more than necessary but it does help to see at night.

No problem. They could tell you what tint the color is, but they think they are smarter using color temperature instead.

Edited by janice6
  • Like 3

Got my best present this evening... a FaceTime chat with our oldest son, who is deployed overseas with an AFSOC unit. He misses being home with his wife and sons, but is a pro and doesn’t dwell on it... mission first. Will be glad when he and his fellow troops get back, and hoping next Christmas will find us with him and his family.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, willie-pete said:

Merry Christmas from the missile silo.

christmas6.jpg.84b4e9e500e70ef38d31f5635e306633.jpg

It's interesting to see in all the old science fiction movies, none of the multitude of consoles plastered with lights and switches had a label, for any of the functions.  I always watch for that.

• Like 3