Wanna Know Where Our Problems Today Originate?

Eric

• Administrators
Just now, Bish1309 said:

You mean like a tent or something?

I think that thunder was always in the forecast for her thighs, but she wasn’t always supersized. They looked pretty much like all the other smelly hippies. Even smellier, I’d bet. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Eric said:

I think that thunder was always in the forecast for her thighs, but she wasn’t always supersized. They looked pretty much like all the other smelly hippies. Even smellier, I’d bet. 

Now, now.  You don't have to demonstrate restraint just for us.

Her stripped pants seemed to point somewhere.

Edited by janice6

1 minute ago, NPTim said:

The dirty hippies are now the “venerated” elders to be trust for wise counsel. That is the problem. The outsides have aged, but the rotten core remains unchanged.

My first trip to Boulder, CO I was assured by an employee of Ball Aerospace that the town economy was based on these people.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, janice6 said:

My first trip to Boulder, CO I was assured by an employee of Ball Aerospace that the town economy was based on these people.

If, by that, you mean they spent all of their money on drugs, you may be on to something (spent many, many moons there).

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Al Czervik said:

If, by that, you mean they spent all of their money on drugs, you may be on to something (spent many, many moons there).

NO.  By that I mean that they either started high tech companies, or took over them.  They were smart, no doubt of that.

It's just that they believed in very liberals policies that permeated the businesses there.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Eric said:

****ing hippies. Listen to the words of this song and tell me I’m wrong. Now those deadheads are in power and they bent us over for some free love.

This one was particularly bad.  I don’t have to google the lyrics to remember:

“Tax the rich.  Feed the poor.  Till there are no rich no more.”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, ChuckUles said:

This one was particularly bad.  I don’t have to google the lyrics to remember:

“Tax the rich.  Feed the poor.  Till there are no rich no more.”

Which begs the question:  "When was the last time a poor person gave you a job!".

The rich are no more the boogey men than the poor are.

• Like 2

I hated the 60s hippie movement.

It's the same crap for brains ideas about communal living and other unrealistic utopian ideals that have caused the deaths of a quarter billion people.  "Tax the rich, feed the poor, until there are no rich no more..."  That's just some lazy bastard's excuse to not get himself trained.  The lyric should be "train the poor, until there are no poor no more..."

Useful idiots.   Hippie ideals have spawned future generations of useful idiots, do nothings on the dole and idealist drop outs who celebrate their mindsets with lyrics like "waking up from history" and the tripe that the song Eric posted espouses.  The fact that one of the most willfully ignorant generations in history describes themselves as woke while they seem to deliberately ignore history and fundamental economics just shows what you can accomplish with pure propaganda and rhetoric. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, minervadoe said:

I hated the 60s hippie movement.

It's the same crap for brains ideas about communal living and other unrealistic utopian ideals that have caused the deaths of a quarter billion people.  "Tax the rich, feed the poor, until there are no rich no more..."  That's just some lazy bastard's excuse to not get himself trained.  The lyric should be "train the poor, until there are no poor no more..."

Useful idiots.   Hippie ideals have spawned future generations of useful idiots, do nothings on the dole and idealist drop outs who celebrate their mindsets with lyrics like "waking up from history" and the tripe that the song Eric posted espouses.  The fact that one of the most willfully ignorant generations in history describes themselves as woke while they seem to deliberately ignore history and fundamental economics just shows what you can accomplish with pure propaganda and rhetoric. 

This is the truth!

• Thanks 1