Absurd Things That Are Funny

Moshe

So, the lap top was moved to the table.  Right beside the menorah.  I am staring at the backside of the 10 Commandments and the sticker on the back of the Commandments it says, "Made in China."

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Moshe said:

I remember when they issued new uniforms from AL Gore's company, as the originals said, "Hecho de Mexico,"  Somehow the powers that be did not find VF Solutions outsourcing amusing. 

Hahahahahahaha

thats hilarious

:78:

• Like 2

On 7/15/2019 at 12:59 AM, Presguy said:

I don't even remember the context, but the other day, I heard someone say: "That's about as useful as a walk in microwave".

I'm saving that line, and I hope to use it myself soon.

my go  to saying is  " thats like a monkey effing a football .

me and wife went out to eat other night ,we were standing outside , there was a couple  and the dude said look there is a one legged cat in the bushes  and his lady friend said  where ?? we laughed hard on that one 

• Haha 1

On 7/16/2019 at 9:44 PM, Presguy said:

I always just thought that's what you called sportbike riders, cause that what it looks like.

No, that is for anything that is FUBARED.  Or, if you, prefer Fakakta. 

Edited by Moshe
  • Haha 1

On 7/14/2019 at 6:13 PM, Dric902 said:

Hahahahahahaha

thats hilarious

:78:

It shows your government at work.  That was also back in the day, where your boots were supposed to be polished, your brass keepers polished, and your uniform pressed before going out into the brush.  That way you could be a shiny glowing beacon during the day.  Sort of an Anti-Statue of Liberty that illegals could see the glare for miles.  Day shift was a waste.   But, night was more fun.  More apprehensions.  

• Like 1