Best Smells on Earth

Eric

1 hour ago, Peng said:

2 sorta odd ones -

1. I've always liked the smell of gasoline.  The old leaded stuff.

2. Cow manure.  To a farm kid that is a sweet smell.

I found out long ago that I couldn't survive on a Farm.  The ammonia smell in the manure is like a burning hot poker being shoved up my sinuses.  I simply can't take it.

Lots of Cologne and perfumes effect me in the same way. 

However some few perfumes mixed with woman, smell so good it's hard to describe.

Edited by janice6

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, janice6 said:

I found out long ago that I couldn't survive on a Farm.  The ammonia smell in the manure is like a burning hot poker being shoved up my sinuses.  I simply can't take it.

However some few perfumes mixed with woman, smell so good it's hard to describe.

I had some chili last week that was so hot, the next day, it was like someone shoved a burning hot poker up my... Well, you get the idea.

• Haha 2

On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 4:45 PM, janice6 said:

As a kid I liked the smell with the dew in the morning of cattle manure.  It did not smell like ammonia.  Though, I suppose in an industrial farming there would be a horrible smell.  The point of ammonia is, for whatever reason all 556 rounds smell like that when fired.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Moshe said:

As a kid I liked the smell with the dew in the morning of cattle manure.  It did not smell like ammonia.  Though, I suppose in an industrial farming there would be a horrible smell.  The point of ammonia is, for whatever reason all 556 rounds smell like that when fired.

I can tolerate a reasonable amount of burned gunpowder, but not a barn with animals in it.  My sister married a Dairy Farmer and after one visit, I couldn't do it any more.  There is a difference to the smells when it really tears up my head.

32 minutes ago, janice6 said:

I can tolerate a reasonable amount of burned gunpowder, but not a barn with animals in it.  My sister married a Dairy Farmer and after one visit, I couldn't do it any more.  There is a difference to the smells when it really tears up my head.

You should try walking into a fish gut rendering plant. BTDT. 

• Sad 1

There are a lot of terrible smells and some will always be "the worst".
But nothing. I repeat, Nothing!  Beats the smell of a woman.  This is the best experience of all time!

Do you mean a woman who is alive, dead or ready to remove from the grill?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Thanks 1

The wax from an old shotgun shell just shot.
Basil, reminds me of my mother's cooking, and her side of the family in Europe...where basil is part of almost everything wonderful.
The sent of my wife's hair after she's washed it.
Scotch whiskey on a cold damp night next to a fire.