if you could have any animal in the world ...

ASH

16 hours ago, BamaBud said:

Catherine Deneuve.

I was gonna say a tiger, but I must defer to your superior wisdom... ;)

ETA: this assumes she'll make sammiches, of course, and not them little French sammiches, neither.

Edited by gwalchmai
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, tadbart said:

A serval, a caracal, or a Bengal cat. Probably the caracal.

funny story , a friend of mine and his wife's best friend took road trip from PA  to las vegas .  what his wife did not tell him was her friend was going to pick up a bengal cat for a pet  out there,  i still laugh my ass off  about that story,  said he got bit  a few times , and let it out of the carrier in hotel room  and it took a dump  in middle of bed when sleeping , and he got attacked .  man was he pissed  him and his wife  had like a rough 3 weeks before he calmed down .lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, SC Tiger said:

One of these?

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm pretty sure he'll rip my throat out and eat my entrails before he get's anywhere near that big.

Sometimes he just studies you too hard, learning your habits and patterns and noting your weaknesses and vulnerabilities.

11 hours ago, ASH said:

funny story , a friend of mine and his wife's best friend took road trip from PA  to las vegas .  what his wife did not tell him was her friend was going to pick up a bengal cat for a pet  out there,  i still laugh my ass off  about that story,  said he got bit  a few times , and let it out of the carrier in hotel room  and it took a dump  in middle of bed when sleeping , and he got attacked .  man was he pissed  him and his wife  had like a rough 3 weeks before he calmed down .lol

I believe it! I'd just about rather fight a hyena than any cat larger than a housecat. But man, once you got him chilled out... how badass would that be?

I was given a bull calf for my eighth birthday. I named him Herman. Fed him and hung out with every spare moment that I had. He'd follow me around the farm like a dog, and even let me ride him. One day we de-horned and castrated him and he never quite trusted me after that.

He was correct in his thinking, because a year or so later we took him to the butcher. Herman was the best (tasting) pet I ever had.

• Like 1