Ignorance was bliss

Silentpoet

And people that have gotten themselves backed into a corner, or nook, in a grocery store, with too many shoppers suddenly around them.    Now they act like a caged animal, frantically glancing all around,  waiting for their chance to bolt.

• Like 1

Two weeks ago I went for a walk around the block. A woman walking her dog was letting the dog drop a deuce and saw me walking toward her at maybe sixty feet away. She bolted across the street and ran down the alley. I was thinking this is odd. Then I saw the notice to avoid other people warning. Strange times. tom. :cowboy2:

• Like 2

Two weeks ago I went for a walk around the block. A woman walking her dog was letting the dog drop a deuce and saw me walking toward her at maybe sixty feet away. She bolted across the street and ran down the alley. I was thinking this is odd. Then I saw the notice to avoid other people warning. Strange times. tom. :cowboy2:
Maybe leave the executioner mask and double headed axe at home next time?

Sent from my Jackboot using Copatalk

• Like 2
  • Haha 9

5 hours ago, Huaco Kid said:

I'm in the NJ / NYC area.  Many many people are absolutely losing their gourds.

You can literally see the terror and panic.  They will run across the street before they'll pass you on the sidewalk.

I thought that was common practice in New Jersey even before the Virus.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

8 hours ago, tadbart said:

The numbers for suicide and domestic violence over the next 2-3 months are likely to be STAGGERING.

In my area of CA, the amounts of divorces that have happened since the quarantine have skyrocketed!  ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Maser said:

In my area of CA, the amounts of divorces that have happened since the quarantine have skyrocketed!  ?

I wonder if it is because when the law required sequestration, quite of few people were not in the same houses as their spouses...………  Jes sayin.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, janice6 said:

I wonder if it is because when the law required sequestration, quite of few people were not in the same houses as their spouses...………  Jes sayin.

Two Frenchmen strolling down the sidewalk see two women walking their way. 

One man grabs the other by the arm and pulls him into the nearest store. Says “Whew! That was close! Wife and girlfriend walking together toward us.”

Other man: “Thanks for the quick action! I was about to say the same thing!”

• Haha 6

Just now, railfancwb said:

Two Frenchmen strolling down the sidewalk see two women walking their way. 

One man grabs the other by the arm and pulls him into the nearest store. Says “Whew! That was close! Wife and girlfriend walking together toward us.”

Other man: “Thanks for the quick action! I was about to say the same thing!”

BRILLIANT!  :anim_rofl2:

On 4/2/2020 at 4:42 AM, tadbart said:

The numbers for suicide and domestic violence over the next 2-3 months are likely to be STAGGERING.

Add to that the numbers of bankruptcies - personal and business. Bankruptcy lawyers stand to make a killing. 

But debt for student loans will survive if no other debt does. Thanks Uncle!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, RenoF250 said:

That stupid drop down banner at Fox makes me want to go on a shooting spree.  Holy **** that is annoying.

Try the Brave Browser, or Opera.  And, Turn on the Ad Blocker. Then you'll just have to listen to the sites screaming "Turn off your ad blocker" so we can give you the "Complete" experience!! 

SO many Annoying ads it's almost not worth the trouble anymore.  Same with apps on the phones.  Ads have destroyed TV, the internet, Radio, and the general beauty of our highways.  All I do is use the MUTE button for the last few years on the damn TV.

Edited by Swampfox762
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Swampfox762 said:

Try the Brave Browser, or Opera.  And, Turn on the Ad Blocker. Then you'll just have to listen to the sites screaming "Turn off your ad blocker" so we can give you the "Complete" experience!! 

SO many Annoying ads it's almost not worth the trouble anymore.  Same with apps on the phones.  Ads have destroyed TV, the internet, Radio, and the general beauty of our highways.  All I do is use the MUTE button for the last few years on the damn TV.

I have an ad block, it is not an ad, it is part of their site.  Lots of web designers seem to think it is cool lately.  It drives me insane.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, RenoF250 said:

I have an ad block, it is not an ad, it is part of their site.  Lots of web designers seem to think it is cool lately.  It drives me insane.

You talkin bout this Big Box above Boris??  I don't get that with Brave or Opera.  It's a constant FIGHT and you're right.  ANNOYING as HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:newburn:

Fox.JPG

1 hour ago, Swampfox762 said:

You talkin bout this Big Box above Boris??  I don't get that with Brave or Opera.  It's a constant FIGHT and you're right.  ANNOYING as HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:newburn:

Fox.JPG

I get this corona virus pandemic banner that goes away when you scroll and then drops back down.

image.thumb.png.b01bf4466398c99c0073c820af556fcb.png

• Like 1