Old Pictures

Eric

1 minute ago, SC Tiger said:

Makes me want a Mario Teran shirt......

This is a depiction of cruelty in its worst form.  Killing women, children, and young adults, for no purpose other than having the ability to be able to do so.  This is the very definition of a sociopath and a butcher.  People like this deserve no mercy and much suffering for their crimes.

• Like 2

An emaciated 18-year-old Russian girl looks into the camera lens during the liberation of Dachau concentration camp in 1945. Dachau was the first German concentration camp, opened in 1933. More than 200,000 people were detained between 1933 and 1945, and 31,591 deaths were declared, most from disease, malnutrition and suicide. Unlike Auschwitz, Dachau was not explicitly an extermination camp, but conditions were so horrific that hundreds died every week.

image.thumb.png.5583c845362779b7b9c95c31184ac5df.png

• Sad 3

1 minute ago, pipedreams said:

An emaciated 18-year-old Russian girl looks into the camera lens during the liberation of Dachau concentration camp in 1945. Dachau was the first German concentration camp, opened in 1933. More than 200,000 people were detained between 1933 and 1945, and 31,591 deaths were declared, most from disease, malnutrition and suicide. Unlike Auschwitz, Dachau was not explicitly an extermination camp, but conditions were so horrific that hundreds died every week.

image.thumb.png.5583c845362779b7b9c95c31184ac5df.png

Supposedly Patton toured a concentration camp and the language he used - even by his standards - would make a sailor's toenails curl.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This is a depiction of cruelty in its worst form.  Killing women, children, and young adults, for no purpose other than having the ability to be able to do so.  This is the very definition of a sociopath and a butcher.  People like this deserve no mercy and much suffering for their crimes.

I concur.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, janice6 said:

mario-tern-13cd33a0-337f-48b6-a8a3-bc7a7

This is the guy who closed Che's eyes forever.  Basically he was the executioner.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On ‎2‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 6:39 AM, pipedreams said:

British London Irish Rifles regiment preparing to fire a PIAT launcher during a training exercise, Forlì, Italy. 1st February 1945.

British London Irish Rifles regiment preparing to fire a PIAT launcher during a training exercise, Forlì, Italy. 1st February 1945..jpg

Remember reading a story where a British Tommy who actually used a PIAT in combat to knock out a tank referred to the weapon as "rubbish"

• Thanks 1

On ‎2‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 7:41 PM, janice6 said:

I never owned a BB gun.  Some of my friends has one, but I was moved right into a .22 Short Semi-auto, Winchester model 74.  My son got that gun and he has since given it to his daughter.

Never seen this rifle before.  I always wondered why the Remington model 34 my Dad bought as a kid (I now have it) had such a long barrel.  Now I know. 

Edited by norton
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, norton said:

Never seen this rifle before.  I always wondered why the Remington model 34 my Dad bought as a kid (I know have it) had such a long barrel.  Now I know. 

What was amazing to me was that when you removed the bolt assembly, it was completely functional and would fire the firing pin out of the rifle.  Of course you don't do that because of the potential damage but it was a complete assembly.  So easy to clean.  My rifle survived on 3 in 1 oil for many, many, years.