Really lame movies that you like anyway

XSIV4S

6 hours ago, Will Beararms said:

The terrible acting is eclipsed only by an horrific script and an awful soundtrack.   

I must have missed this documentary in getting a history degree. 

Wait. I can just watch the history channel. It should be there between ice road truckers and ancient aliens.

Edited by Historian
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, Silentpoet said:

Should have won an oscar that year, but some really lame movie did.  Nowhere near as cool as this one.

Ninjas seem like a vary vengeful bunch. They need to lighten up and relax and they would probably get in a lot less fights that way.

• Like 1

On 8/14/2018 at 8:26 AM, jack_pine said:

Killer clowns from outer space.

To this day, I have never seen the whole thing. I always seem to come into the movie at the scene where the clown is taken to jail. 

I bought a bluray copy of Howard the Duck for 5 bucks last year. I maintain the movie is so bad, it became awesome. 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Jason D said:

To this day, I have never seen the whole thing. I always seem to come into the movie at the scene where the clown is taken to jail. 

I bought a bluray copy of Howard the Duck for 5 bucks last year. I maintain the movie is so bad, it became awesome. 

I especially liked the part where the Clowns kept the victims in cocoons of Cotton Candy.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Walt Longmire said:

Sharknado

Have you seen the others? Sharknado was a cinematic masterpiece compared to the rest. Sharknado 3 had sharks in space. In 4 we saw the birth of rock, oil, fire, lava, and nuke sharknados. The only redeeming quality of the 4th movie, was it put to rest whether Christine lived.

I mean in Christine we see  her grill move a bit after she was crushed, and she turned up in several other King movies, but you don't know of that's her or not. Could be some other run of the mill Fury. In Sharknado 4, she was named and had her original plate. So yaaaaaaaaay!

12 minutes ago, Walt Longmire said:

A Christmas Story

That is a freakin classic, nothing lame about it. We see it every year, typically more than once. Did you ever see the follow up movie done in the summer? It was very different, but still entertaining.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, XSIV4S said:

That is a freakin classic, nothing lame about it. We see it every year, typically more than once. Did you ever see the follow up movie done in the summer? It was very different, but still entertaining.

My GF had never seen it, so we rented it a couple years ago. She had no idea. "You'll shoot your eye out" has a meaning to her now. "Schwartz."  "FUDGE."

• Like 1

4 hours ago, XSIV4S said:

That is a freakin classic, nothing lame about it.

I met the guy that played the Macy's elf at a party.  He said he, the girl elf and Santa only got paid guild pay for one day,  no royalties for the movie or merchandise or anything.  He said they had no acting clout and were only expecting a one-day gig, so they worked one day and took the check.

• Like 1