Really lame movies that you like anyway

XSIV4S

13 hours ago, Brad said:

Highlander 1, 3, and 4.

What - you didn't like Highlander 2?  Why not?

I mean, other than the fact they tried to add the whole interplanetary thing, and the Ramirez resurrection thing, and the missing 9 minutes, and ..........

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SC Tiger said:

What - you didn't like Highlander 2?  Why not?

I mean, other than the fact they tried to add the whole interplanetary thing, and the Ramirez resurrection thing, and the missing 9 minutes, and ..........

It was exceptionally poorly done. The weird thing is that I think it actually matches up better with the first movie than the other movies and the series did.

My wife and I just finished binge-watching the entire series. It was a lot better than I expected. However, it's pretty hard to make it work with the first movie. Similar with the fourth and fifth movies.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Brad said:

It was exceptionally poorly done. The weird thing is that I think it actually matches up better with the first movie than the other movies and the series did.

My wife and I just finished binge-watching the entire series. It was a lot better than I expected. However, it's pretty hard to make it work with the first movie. Similar with the fourth and fifth movies.

I would like to see what they would do with a big budget redo of the Highlander.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, SC Tiger said:

Connor McLeod would be an Asian transsexual.

Considering Queen's prominence, I am surprised this never came up on the series.

Instead of a dark quickening, they'll have a queerkening at some point.

• Haha 1