Random Posting

Eric

4 hours ago, Paul53 said:

I'm not tired of winning yet. I don't have the "Something wonderful" you promised would replace OBama care on day 1. Covig19 didn't just disappear. OBama was in fact a natural born citizen. The swamp is worse than ever. You've had almost 4 years, you played more golf than any president ever, you were impeached, the economy is sinking with new mass layoffs announced near daily. Somebody wake me from this nightmare, PLEASE!

Youre a little pessimistic. how much better will your life be if Joe wins? Serious question.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, MDLOTT said:

Youre a little pessimistic. how much better will your life be if Joe wins? Serious question.

The only good i see out of Joe winning....is an unlimited amount of comic material.

He will be the first president with a dribble cup and Depends.

Edited by Historian
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

11 hours ago, MDLOTT said:

Thanks for asking. I'm so tired of politicians promising everything plus their first born to get elected, keeping none of the promises, then re-inventing themselves for the next election. When will we start holding politicians to their promises?

Thank God healthcare has become a political topic. "Medicare for all" is really a threat. Many other countries have universal healthcare and done right it's far cheaper than our convoluted system. I particularly like the German system.If you care to research, include Japan, Taiwan, Viet Nam, Denmark, as well as the oft cited Canada and Great Britain. We CAN have more for less $.

For the record I'm working on my second bankruptcy from the #1 cause of bankruptcy in America, medical bills. None of the above mentioned ever have medical bill bankruptcy.

Edited by Paul53
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Paul53 said:

Thanks for asking. I'm so tired of politicians promising everything plus their first born to get elected, keeping none of the promises, then re-inventing themselves for the next election. When will we start holding politicians to their promises?

Aren't we ALL!!!!  Ask yourself WHY "the people" KEEP electing asshats like Pelosi, Waters, Schumer, Schiff ???  Figure THAT siht out!

Trump has only been here 3 1/2 years and look what he's already done as far as his promises!!!  AND with EVERY democrap doing everything in their power to destroy the man.  Now, throw in the Rona just as good measure to try and finish him off....and the man is STILL Fighting for America!

As you praise all those other countrys and their socialized medicine, keep in mind their populations compared to the United States.  Also, keep in mind, their Tax Rate compared to the United States.  Germany, with your favorite med plan...  has 83 million people.  The US?  328 Million people.  US Tax rate?  10%, 12%, 22%, 24%, 32%, 35% and 37%. respective of income.  German Tax Rate? Personal Income Tax for All People?...45% 

At least lets give Trump 4 more years like the half breed had.  Maby then you "might" have "something Wonderful"...I doubt it thou.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic