Random Posting

Eric

On 9/10/2019 at 2:16 PM, Eric said:

How do you figure?

1568083112_73c007fc-fe11-4258-9cc9-056c38abd145_mmthumb.jpeg.220759d17c4136670af8eb0e352e426c.jpeg

Easy.

He came from our right at a very high rate of speed and when the truck hit the pole it nosedived, pirouetted and rotated to the right landing ever so gracefully on the roof.

or

something entirely different happened.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, pipedreams said:

image.png.146f06be9198a19b665f10155125475b.png

Funny! 

I noticed after many nights of watching the people traffic in front of Sloppy Joes Bar in Key West, that it is far more common than I realized, to see girls dressed up for a night together cruising the bars, to be so casually pulling clothing out of their crotches while going down the sidewalk. 

I guess I never watched the people that much before, but I have an entirely new persepective of young women and their puzzling choice of clothing styles.  In a talk with my granddaughter, I mentioned to her that it's strange that after eons of people having to pull clothing out of their butt crack, now it seems to be a style of choice.

Oh, and their classy clunky 5 inch "F me"  heels that don't allow them to use their ankles.  It is strange to watch them walk in them, just barely. They plod along with little grace and simply work at not falling off them.  But, I'm sure that among themselves, these shoes look "good".

• Haha 2

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic