Random Posting

Eric

• Administrators
9 minutes ago, Borg warner said:

Clark Kent and Lois Lane in a 1954 Nash Healy roadster.

clarkY.JPG

The Nash Healey was an absolutely gorgeous car! I would love to have one. 

BB6D1870-321D-4392-9FAB-4409AD93B27F.jpeg.21c589cde8f63904ab8349add76a5c49.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Eric said:

This girl is amazing.

I have many of her song files.  She does them all extremely well.  I do like her voice.

54 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

My radio would be very happy with her on it

69BA9F88-DA14-4A93-B400-BC87D9BDBE08.jpeg.6e252d7ac726a06ec543813814af82f9.jpeg

I like her looks as well as her voice too.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Eric said:

The Nash Healey was an absolutely gorgeous car! I would love to have one. 

BB6D1870-321D-4392-9FAB-4409AD93B27F.jpeg.21c589cde8f63904ab8349add76a5c49.jpeg

A racing version, built with an aluminum body, finished third in the 1952 Le Mans 24 hour race. The car was powered by a Nash Ambassador 6 cylinder with dual SU carburetors and an aluminum head. Donald Healy made the engine compartment large enough to accommodate a Cadillac 331 V8 and some hot rodders in the 50's installed those engines.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators

Nash and Healey was a strange marriage of car makers, but it worked exceedingly well. This is one of my favorite sports cars of the 1950s. Hell, I even like the fixed roof coupe version. 

• Like 2

Back in the 1980's I was taught junkies don't like waking up due to Narcan. Standard dose is 2mg, but pre hospital it's given sloooowly until breathing improves. Waste the rest. I guess the lesson has been lost because now people squirt 2mg into the nose where it absorbs quickly. Here's a sad video which leaves a fire/medic and patient dead, LEO wounded.   https://lawofficer.com/news/video-overdose-suspect-is-revived-by-narcan-and-fatally-shoots-firefighter/

Edited by Paul53
  • Sad 2

22 minutes ago, Paul53 said:

Back in the 1980's I was taught junkies don't like waking up due to Narcan. Standard dose is 2mg, but pre hospital it's given sloooowly until breathing improves. Waste the rest. I guess the lesson has been lost because now people squirt 2mg into the nose where it absorbs quickly. Here's a sad video which leaves a fire/medic and patient dead, LEO wounded.   https://lawofficer.com/news/video-overdose-suspect-is-revived-by-narcan-and-fatally-shoots-firefighter/

It's not uncommon for them to be very angry when they are brought back, because now they have to go back to the alley to earn enough for another fix.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, Eric said:

Nash and Healey was a strange marriage of car makers, but it worked exceedingly well. This is one of my favorite sports cars of the 1950s. Hell, I even like the fixed roof coupe version. 

My mother drove a Nash Metropolitan for a short while.  Bad starting in MN Winters.

• Like 2

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic