Random Posting

Eric

On 8/3/2022 at 3:20 PM, DAKA said:

I HATE PEOPLE    CONFIRMED...

Set the scene

I went to PUBLIX (new big store Boynton Beach FL)

Waited till 10:30.thinking early rush(?) over and not yet lunch sandwich time (Publix makes great sandwiches) 

1st moron (actually 2 did this ) leaves car pulled only half way into parking space so I had to carefully squeeze by 

2nd MORON...How can one PUTZ (happened to be female) block an isle with her fat ass and cart....easy leave the car crosswise in the isle while

she reads every ingredient on 5 different cans of F'ing CHIC PEAS....EXCUSE ME, .....GIVES ME A DIRTY LOOK..moves cart (I wanted to just bowl the BITCH OVER, 

but I restrained myself

3rd MORON Just about finishing checking out and this **** decides she needs on more can of whatthefuck ever...runs back to middle of store

(If she had decided to pay by check I'd probably be in jail now)

ME HOLDING MY TEMPER AND MOUTH    :nono:

4th MORON Puts items in back of SUV and gives cart a shove DOES'T GIVE A **** WHERE IT GOES

ME THINKING I'D BETTER LEAVE MY EDC AT HOME WHEN I GO TO THE STORE. :50cal:     

I'm glad I'm OLD....I could not see myself going through this if I was in my younger days 

ps   I can't tell MrsDAKA about this .... she won't let me out of the house alone..  

Know what you mean! I am heading down to boynton house right now. Will have to be shopping at Publix because we have been in CT for several months and need stocking up

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Huaco Kid said:

I've eaten bugs many times.  Handfuls.  It's food.

But, you're supposed to pull the legs and wings off first.

ptew...  ptew...  ptew...

You can have my share while I eat a thick bone-in pork chop. The only bugs I've ever eaten, knowingly, are chocolate covered ants ... reminded me of Cocoa Krispies.

• Like 2