Random Posting

Eric

1 hour ago, NPTim said:

There is a perfectly good shower behind him. Or there is also a sink, jeez!

Pee in the SHOWER   I started a very funny thread about peeing in the shower on  "the other" another m/b, and there is a "person" (female) who is very adamant about it

(But, one of the (arm hole mods) banned me for making some "statements" he thought were not "appropriate"  What a  PUTZ

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, DAKA said:

Pee in the SHOWER   I started a very funny thread about peeing in the shower on  "the other" another m/b, and there is a "person" (female) who is very adamant about it

(But, one of the (arm hole mods) banned me for making some "statements" he thought were not "appropriate"  What a  PUTZ

I remember that thread...........

• Like 1

9 hours ago, pipedreams said:

4d45dd3ad2047220.png

My mother hated Rock music. She knew I was listening to it at friends houses. She wanted me to invite everyone over for a party. We were going to have punch and cookies and watch Lawrence Welk. She was sure she could show them how much better her music was than Rock. 

She had “issues”. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Batesmotel said:

My mother hated Rock music. She knew I was listening to it at friends houses. She wanted me to invite everyone over for a party. We were going to have punch and cookies and watch Lawrence Welk. She was sure she could show them how much better her music was than Rock. 

She had “issues”. 

The Lawrence Welk show appeared via syndication off and on for many years on PBS stations. May still for all I know. 

• Like 1