Random Posting

Eric

1 hour ago, Huaco Kid said:

Bison.jpg.c939e1c608b7fe327a31521c76cb8402.jpg

Fertilizer. 

Very little was waisted. Bones became fertilizer. Meat was eaten. Hooves became glue. Hornes became many things including handles for knives and silverware and even frames for eyeglasses. Hides were used to make belts for line shafts in factories. 

23144822-FDF7-41AE-8CC1-72D14A00F601.jpeg

• Like 2

The Sierra Club and the U.S. Forest Service were presenting an alternative to the Wyoming ranchers for controlling the coyote population. It seems that after years of the ranchers using the tried-and-true method of shooting or trapping the predators, the Sierra Club had a "more humane" solution to this issue. What they were proposing was for the animals to be captured alive. The males would then be castrated and let loose again.

This was ACTUALLY proposed by the Sierra Club and by the U.S. Forest Service.

All of the ranchers thought about this amazing idea for a couple of minutes.

Finally an old fellow wearing a big cowboy hat in the back of the conference room stood up, tipped his hat back and said:

"Son, I don't think you understand our problem here... these coyotes ain't f*ckin' our sheep... they're eatin' them!"

The meeting never really got back to order.

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, Schmidt Meister said:

The Sierra Club and the U.S. Forest Service were presenting an alternative to the Wyoming ranchers for controlling the coyote population. It seems that after years of the ranchers using the tried-and-true method of shooting or trapping the predators, the Sierra Club had a "more humane" solution to this issue. What they were proposing was for the animals to be captured alive. The males would then be castrated and let loose again.

Finally an old fellow wearing a big cowboy hat in the back of the conference room stood up, tipped his hat back and said:

"Son, I don't think you understand our problem here... these coyotes ain't f*ckin' our sheep... they're eatin' them!"

I didn't think it was legal to capture and castrate Sierra Club members. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Schmidt Meister said:

Devil's Advocate here. That's how nasty insect infestation is dealt with. Releasing millions of sterile males into the population. It's worked on some species of mosquitoes, and the MedFly outbreak in Florida years ago. Maybe those chemtrail moonbats got inspiration watching people get cropdusted with Malithion.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sterile_insect_technique

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, MO Fugga said:

Devil's Advocate here. That's how nasty insect infestation is dealt with. Releasing millions of sterile males into the population.

That's true, but I'm thinking if this old rancher was like most depression era ranchers, he was most likely just after a good laugh and to get the natives stirred up. lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Schmidt Meister said:

That's true, but I'm thinking if this old rancher was like most depression era ranchers, he was most likely just after a good laugh and to get the natives stirred up. lol.

Right? Natives my ass. Sierra Club is obviously an invasive species. Lol

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MO Fugga said:

Right? Natives my ass. Sierra Club is obviously an invasive species. Lol

LOL. Yeah the Sierra Club is invasive and arrogant. Actually I meant the rancher was trying to get the other ranchers stirred up. You know how they love it when one of their own busts the chops of an arrogant Sierra Club member.

• Like 2