Random Posting

Eric

• Administrators
25 minutes ago, BamaBud said:

Damn! Twin engines? Probably two stroke too?

Bet that was one fast kart!!

Those are McCulloch engines, probably 101s. They are 7.5ci two-strokes. They put out something like 12.5h each. Two of them on the back of that little cart must be a hell of a lot of fun.

racing-engines-for-go-karts-superb-images-vintage-go-kart-mcculloch-mc91a-racing-engine-motor-91a-450-00-of-racing-engines-for-go-karts.jpg.008a68d7e5572ca6a4f31f48fb66873e.jpg

• Like 2

• Administrators
Just now, Silentpoet said:

I just figured out why these dummies always look so creepy.  How would you look if some strange dude had his hand up your backside?

Yeah, I'd be worried if they were smiling. Yoda took a strangely zen approach to it though. I guess he enjoyed the force.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eric said:

Someone call Andy! This woman is holding Barney at boob-point. I suspect it is a cartjacking.

43131014_1373323922792959_14136055926095872_n.jpg.90a4411541c087918b4fb8ae8db684d5.jpg

We had McCulloch Karts when I was a kid. Dad was often in the McCulloch shop buying or having his McCulloch saws repaired. Saw the carts in the show room, and brought them home. We ran them on the beach in the hard sand. Fun times. With 2 engines we could easily hit 70 mph. 

• Like 3

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic