Random Posting

Eric

Gong back to work on Monday

after seven weeks I’ve discovered something

there is virtually nothing on tv, I don’t know why we have it. If it wasn’t for the wife I would drop it.

I’ve wanted more History channel and Guy Fieri than anything.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dric902 said:

there is virtually nothing on tv, I don’t know why we have it. If it wasn’t for the wife I would drop it.

It’s the circus part... or one of them at least..

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Eric said:

I appreciate your reasoned response. You are assuming though that you are privy to everything that has happened. I don’t run Facebook or Twitter. I try to tread lightly with my administration here and I believe I strike a fairly good balance. I do the best I can. 

With the crowd you're dealin with..."here, here"...

• Like 2

• Administrators

This is a thread for all the superfluous, irrelevant, sometimes irreverent crap that gets pasted to social media sites like FaceBook, Instagram, etc. post your memes, your joke pics and all the other fly-by content that has been chased out of the other, more respectable threads here. If no one else wants your posts, we’ll we don’t want them either, but where else are you going to post them? Post away, you social misfits. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dric902 said:

I've never owned a TV that was hooked up to receive any type of programming.  On occasion I've looked through channels when I'm at someone else's house, and only rarely find anything interesting to watch.

With modern internet speeds you can watch almost anything you'd like, at any time, and (mostly) commercial free, so I don't understand why so many people pay big money to companies that just pipe advertising into their house, with the occasional interruption for actual programs/content (much of which is just less obvious advertising of one sort or another)

• Like 3

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic