Random Posting

Eric

9 minutes ago, Eric said:

This type of “how it’s done” programming I enjoyed back when I had Comcast cable. Mostly Discovery channel I think. Dirty Jobs was on that channel I believe. Mainly I kept Comcast after my wife died because of high speed internet. Moved rural and never bothered with satellite TV 

• Like 4

Damn what the hell happened to this thread? I know one problem and that problem is drico bitching and moaning about memes. Never seen one person so damn unhappy about a funny meme. I think Eric gives us a long leash to have fun and post some stuff that would get us banned other places. But one guy just keeps pissing on the memes. He could just not look at them but no he has to and then bitch about them and piss people off. I love this thread and the political meme thread. Hey drico go join glocktalk and join them grumpy argumentative old grouches youd fit it in perfectly over there with them bitchy old farts. Dont let that guy drag this place down. I for one appreciate the leniency Eric gives us. Work with him Schmidt and keep posting you post some funny stuff. Dont just get yourself banned. 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Hook said:

Damn what the hell happened to this thread? I know one problem and that problem is drico bitching and moaning about memes. Never seen one person so damn unhappy about a funny meme. I think Eric gives us a long leash to have fun and post some stuff that would get us banned other places. But one guy just keeps pissing on the memes. He could just not look at them but no he has to and then bitch about them and piss people off. I love this thread and the political meme thread. Hey drico go join glocktalk and join them grumpy argumentative old grouches youd fit it in perfectly over there with them bitchy old farts. Dont let that guy drag this place down. I for one appreciate the leniency Eric gives us. Work with him Schmidt and keep posting you post some funny stuff. Dont just get yourself banned. 

:tdo3:

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic