Random Posting

Eric

I recently saw a great one on the interstate.

At an overpass,  the truck had gone off the right side of the road and behind the guardrail (that was there because the overpass was coming up).  The tracks showed he quickly went up and down a steep slope and he had steered down almost to the guardrail again.

But the bridge was there.  The embankment up to the overpass road was covered in large rocks.  He shot up the steep incline and stopped.  The cab of the truck almost hit the guardrail on the upper-road.

So,  he's stopped on deep gravel with the whole truck / trailer going uphill at 45°,  and was leaning sideways, downhill, at almost 45°.

The cops were there,  but no wreckers yet.  The driver wasn't in the truck.  People were standing on the shoulder of the interstate,  looking up at it.  All I could think of is that's a really bad place to be standing.

I don't think the wreckers could ever pull it down,  still on it's wheels.  Too dangerous to unload.  I suspect they just gave it a nudge downhill,  and then cleaned up the mess.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Swampfox762 said:

I'm a retired Power Lineman and I wouldn't EVEN attempt that!!  EVEN when I was young!!!

There is not enough whiskey in the world for me to do that.  No woman...would make me do that.

I'm not sure what in the wild wild world of sports was going on in that image.

But HELL NO.

You're safer as a lineman.

Edited by Historian
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Historian said:

There is not enough whiskey in the world for me to do that.  No woman...would make me do that.

I'm not sure what in the wild wild world of sports was going on in that image.

But HELL NO.

You're safer as a lineman.

He was just takin down the tree.   I've seen em do that when they can't get a truck to the back yard.  BUT...Nothin that high!!  OR Skinny!!! I've done some crazy siht, but that's a real nope for me.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Swampfox762 said:

He was just takin down the tree.   I've seen em do that when they can't get a truck to the back yard.  BUT...Nothin that high!!  OR Skinny!!! I've done some crazy siht, but that's a real nope for me.

I watched a tree dude do it my yard and he was amazing.

But he was not holding one to that tree like that.

That guy could have been shot into the Pacific. PATWEEEEWWWW...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Historian said:

I watched a tree dude do it my yard and he was amazing.

But he was not holding one to that tree like that.

That guy could have been shot into the Pacific. PATWEEEEWWWW...

He was tied on and his spurs were dug in.  Nevertheless, it's a remarkable feat!

Sounds like some kind of epic cloitus with my sister-in-law.

I'd rather be on Iwo Jima in 1945 than that!

Think of his feat as being similar to  being in the throes of a hot Summer day with the humidity close to smothering, and you having to hang on to stay on......  Similar to his predicament.............. Somewhat........ Almost.........  Well not really!

• Like 2

Sounds like some kind of epic cloitus with my sister-in-law.

I'd rather be on Iwo Jima in 1945 than that!

I read somewhere just recently where it would be similar to getting your SO in a position, getting a good grip then saying, "Your sister is better at sex than you are!"  Then seeing if you could break the 8 second barrier.

This was called the "rodeo position".

Edited by janice6
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Paul53 said:

tupperware.PNG

You want to see a woman lose her sanity in a microsecond, tell  her that you're going to throw out all the Tupperware that has no lids, and lids that have no containers.............  I dare you!

Edited by janice6
  • Haha 3

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic