Random Posting

Eric

9 hours ago, railfancwb said:

We’ve been hearing a lot about fairness and equity with these riots and looting and arson. One DA even told police to consider the possible needs of the looters before arresting them. What, then, is fair and equitable punishment for those who destroy this woman’s world... her livelihood... the little bit she has accumulated over her life to date?

She should not be left alone because " I'm a girl ".   She should be left alone because she's standing guard with a Shockwave and the last two guys crawling away screaming , crying and bleeding because she shot them in the junk with 00.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Rellik said:

This needs a down button.  Hell yes I remember this stuff!

And you can still buy it at Amazon...in a three pack.

https://www.amazon.com/MercuroChrome-Antiseptic-Prevent-infection-scrapes/dp/B01LK4XCMM/ref=sr_1_2?crid=1077NHB66SYG5&dchild=1&keywords=mercurochrome+antiseptic+red&qid=1599510379&sprefix=mercuroc%2Caps%2C180&sr=8-2

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Historian said:

Why hasn't this stuff been taken off the market, like MEK, ethel lead and Trichorethelene?

• Haha 1

Just now, railfancwb said:

Wonder if he is wearing the appropriate kilt?

Aye.  We all should.

I was on my way to a formal dinner once and walked past an art studio.  One of those places where girls drink wine and paint.

As they saw me walk by in my kilt...no less than three women stood up to watch me walk by.

:kiltsmilie:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Rellik said:

and Trichorethelene?

We used to stick our (gloved) hands into the hot vapor-degreasers for too long and you'd have to dump the glove out.  (hey,  some of those pc boards were worth 10s of $K)  We had little tubs of the stuff (cold) on every desk.

Sidn't deem to anybody hurt ever.

Edited by Huaco Kid
  • Thanks 1

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic