Guess who's back? Back again..

I read a news story, where one brood has a higher / longer pitch and everyone has been calling to ask about the constant police sirens all night long.

(Get one of those "salt grinder" shakers and pull the top off. Use the "rock salt".)
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, El Spicoli said:

Mo Fugga is Shady?    Hey man, can I send you a Starter cap to sign.

You'll end up pissed at uour wife and driving off a bridge lol.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Batesmotel said:

IMG_5425.jpeg

Now we're talkin'. Cicadas come with cicada killers, one of the largest flying insects with a huge stinger on board. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, MO Fugga said:

Now we're talkin'. Cicadas come with cicada killers, one of the largest flying insects with a huge stinger on board. 

Yea, but they have absolutely no interest in you. They also have a very one track mind.  I find them pretty docile, but stop short of handling them. not defenseless, but they say the sting isn't what one would think. I still don't like pain at any level.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, LostinTexas said:

Yea, but they have absolutely no interest in you. They also have a very one track mind.  I find them pretty docile, but stop short of handling them. not defenseless, but they say the sting isn't what one would think. I still don't like pain at any level.

I never saw them before last time, 2014? They're really loud and freak all the kids out. Harmless, though. 

R (5).jpeg

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MO Fugga said:

I never saw them before last time, 2014? They're really loud and freak all the kids out. Harmless, though. 

R (5).jpeg

Yes, the are big, sound like a nest of hornets or small hovercraft, and intimidating. They can sting, but rarely do so, and it is a moderate pain level per the people who do that sort of thing, but I'd rather not find out. LOL

I'm just weary about being barefoot when they are around. I'd hate to block a hole they are motivated to leave or step on one. They can get quiet when lurking in the grass.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, ChuteTheMall said:

They wouldn't dare show up in Florida.  Our palmetto bugs would sodomize them.8owiy8.jpg

Palmetto bugs are leftists?

• Like 1