The world Refuses to Believe that Hamas kills their own people

Borg warner

9 hours ago, Borg warner said:

Edit: I hope the link to the video worked It is well worth watching. I get these videos from PragerU and this one is titled "Hamas Is Responsible for Palestinian Deaths"

Here's a link to "X" formerly twitter

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Remember that Islam preaches that to die for Islam against the Infidels, is to reach their heaven and ? number of virgins......

So they have no qualms sacrificing their own people for propaganda reasons.  They truly are scum.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, janice6 said:

Remember that Islam preaches that to die for Islam against the Infidels, is to reach their heaven and ? number of virgins......

So they have no qualms sacrificing their own people for propaganda reasons.  They truly are scum.

If only we could spread the word somehow that the reason those virgins in paradise are still virgins is because they're so horribly ugly nobody ever wanted to touch them. :S

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, MO Fugga said:

Y'all throw that word around too much.

People.

How about Radical Muslims or true followers of Islam?

Let's face it, most people are stupid and highly suggestable.  Just a bunch of poor Palestinians that have had to deal with the Jewish colonizers.  You know what we need?  A 2 state solution....

There is maybe 30 pages on the topic of the Israel war on the other forum I visit.  I have had so many disagree with me, many supposed Christians too.  They don't like it when I call them anti-Semitic.  Whether you view it from a Biblical or Historical viewpoint, the land belongs to Israel.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Borg warner said:

If only we could spread the word somehow that the reason those virgins in paradise are still virgins is because they're so horribly ugly nobody ever wanted to touch them. :S

Going to PARADISE ? Hmmmm,  OK if you believe in that sort if thing..........  :chatter:

• Like 2

So a suicide bomber goes to paradise and is met by George Washington who beats the crap out of him.

Then Thomas Jefferson does the same. Followed by Patric Henry.

The bomber says Wait! I was super to be met by 72 virgins!

James Madison says I’m Sorry. It’s 72 Virginians. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2