Hickok45 and the glock switch

geeorge

9 minutes ago, Inyo Tim said:

How did he make that legal?

Buddies with the sheriff. Made a "training film" so the local constabulary would know if they saw one come over from chi-rat.  

Wanna buy a bridge? 

I don't see nothing.  I a good boy.  These are not my pants. I don't know how this gun got in these pants.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Inyo Tim said:

How did he make that legal?

Did he say it is a Glock 18, the factory full automatic? A class 3 (?) dealer could bring it and stay off camera and all would be legal - I think.

Best I recall a number of indoor ranges in this area will rent full auto guns for use on their range for people with deep pockets

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I shot a Grease Gun (.45ACP) at a gun range in Las Vegas a number of years ago.  iirc it cost me about $50 to fire two magazines full.  It was over in about a minute.  The range employee from behind the counter walked me to the range-he held the Grease Gun.  He then loaded it for me and handed the weapon over.  I fired the first magazine burst style expecting it to climb.  Reason was my Dad who served in the Army in WW2 said the Thompson-also in .45-would climb.  I didn't know the rate of fire on the GG was about half of what the Thompson was.  So on the next magazine I just let her rip.

It was fun.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Pogey Bait said:

I shot a Grease Gun (.45ACP) at a gun range in Las Vegas a number of years ago.  iirc it cost me about $50 to fire two magazines full.  It was over in about a minute.  The range employee from behind the counter walked me to the range-he held the Grease Gun.  He then loaded it for me and handed the weapon over.  I fired the first magazine burst style expecting it to climb.  Reason was my Dad who served in the Army in WW2 said the Thompson-also in .45-would climb.  I didn't know the rate of fire on the GG was about half of what the Thompson was.  So on the next magazine I just let her rip.

It was fun.  

I found that if you wound the sling on the Thompson around your support arm, you could hold it by brute force. 

It was interesting to see people that could damn near target shoot a Thompson, come back with deep imprints on their forearms from the sling.  You really needed to have both hands on the firearm to control it.  

I saw a video of Russians shooting their "burp guns" full auto, by rolling the gun from clockwise to counter clockwise and back again.  it would cut out both front windshields of a car they intended to stop, leaving a figure eight.  Easier to control the recoil than to fight it.

• Like 2