Commie bitches! Die! Die! Die!

gwalchmai

After the cavemen got close enough to, and able to contain, enough fire to burn themselves with, they probably instantly used it to kill something.

An accidental byproduct was that they better liked their kills warm or hot.

And they surely accidentally popped some corn, but had no means to document that achievement and the indians stole all the credit for that.
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, gwalchmai said:

Almost makes me feel sorry for 'em...

On ground wasps I tore the end off urethane foam insulation can and jammed it over the nest hole held in place with a patio stone, I did it at night when they were all in the nest.  The next day all were gone.  Foamed in place in the ground nest.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Huaco Kid said:

After the cavemen got close enough to, and able to contain, enough fire to burn themselves with, they probably instantly used it to kill something.

An accidental byproduct was that they better liked their kills warm or hot.

And they surely accidentally popped some corn, but had no means to document that achievement and the indians stole all the credit for that.

The advent of "cooked meat".

2 hours ago, janice6 said:

On ground wasps I tore the end off urethane foam insulation can and jammed it over the nest hole held in place with a patio stone, I did it at night when they were all in the nest.  The next day all were gone.  Foamed in place in the ground nest.

I’ve had success with eliminating ground wasps by pouring gasoline into nest holes. Don’t light it. Fumes are heavier than air 

• Like 3

22 hours ago, janice6 said:

I read that is what the IDF was doing to some of the Hamas tunnels.  They have some sort of foam bombs they toss in the tunnel entrances and then set them off sealing the entrance.

• Thanks 1

Couple years ago we had one of those large paper wasp nests in a tree by the driveway.  Too far up to really spray it or get to, so I waited till winter when it was really cold.  Took one shot at it with 12 ga. bird shot and the whole thing disappeared.  One advantage of living in the country.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1